{9} Attack From the Obsidion Circle

"Yoongi? Yoongi, can you hear me!"

Seokjin rolls his eyes as Jimin frantically shakes Yoongi back and forth on a bed back in Alfea. They are still in their gear from the mission back in Domino, as Jimin wanted to get Yoongi somewhere safe and sound.

"Jimin, relax. He's so stubborn, He'll bet up before you know it." Seokjin brings his hand down and hits a lever on the side of the bed. The bed lunges forward and Yoongi jolts awake.

"Yoongi!" Jimin smiles and brings Yoongi into a big hug.

"I did it! I cured Yoongi!" Namjoon smiles at his enthusiastic lover. Sure, Seokjin didn't mean to do that, but hey whatever works, works.

"Welcome back, sleepy head."

Yoongi groans and rubs his head. Why was it pounding? He looks ahead after opening his eyes, and sees Jimin's worried expression and Soobin standing next to him; holding up two fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up, my friend?"

Hana watches from her crystal ball with a smile. "Two! But I am most certainly not your friend!" She says.

NO! Don't say that!

"Two! But I am most certainly not your friend!" Everyone in the room has shocked expressions on their faces after he says this. Especially Jimin. Sure, Yoongi is usually grumpy, but he still thinks of Soobin as his friend regardless.

Hana laughs at the silly faces. "Now that they are all weak and confused, this is the best moment to really attack!"

"Then go, Hana, and be certain you don't come back empty handed!"

Hana listens to her mistress and heads towards Alfea.

***

"The obsidian circle, you said?" Chin-sun gives the three fairies in front of her a questioning look.

Jungkook lightens up at the response. "So you've heard of it?"

The headmistress frowns. "Unfortunately, yes. It's said to be an entrance to a dark and terrible place. A vast dimension of ultimate fear and pain."

Hoseok puts a comforting hand on Jungkook's shoulder. He could tell the younger fairy was a little worried. "The scary image we saw written in the Book of Fate must have been Obsidian."

Yeonjun speaks up. "So, it's a nightmare realm where monsters and the most horrible creatures are all caged."

"Yes," Chin-Sun continues. "It's a story every child hears when he or she misbehaves. And the gate of the black circle of obsidian is what keeps evil distant. And that is where the three ancestral witches were generated." She gets up from her desk and goes towards the window, trying to catch her breath.

Jungkook has a tight hold on the book as he tries to wrap his head around everything that has been talked about today. "So, my parents, they could be..."

"Let's hope not. Anyone who enters Obsidian is hopelessly lost. Corrupted by absolute evil." Her thoughts were broken when a bright light started to shine through the window. The boys cover up their eyes as well as the sudden light.

Why was that?

The shield that was guarding Alfea starts to shatter as Hana and her giant bugs make their way into the College. A strong force of power breaks the shield and Hana flies inside. "With the power of my Grand Mistresses, there is nothing that can stop me! I'll snuff out the last flicker of light left in all of Domino!"

Seokjin frowns as he looks at all of the bugs appearing in Alfea. He feels awful when he sees fairies from all around the school being attacked. Youngjae notices the boys frown from across the room. "Seokjin, what's going on out there?"