{1} Welcome Back, Magix

Welcome to the famous planet Magix, where people come from every corner of the universe to discover its many secrets. Here at the renowned Alphea school, young fairies learn and perfect their powers. Positionality, Biotransformation, and Magic Physics are just a few examples of the many courses offered here. Alfea is run by the acclaimed Headmistress Chinsun.

Just a few Kilometers away lies the notorious Cloud Tower school for witches. Run by Headmistress Griffin, this school offers courses on nasty spells and cruel curses.

If you're a kind, warmhearted person who would love a set of glittery wings, then Alfea is just the school for you. But if you're leaning more towards boiling cauldrons and mock apparel, Cloud Tower will have a flying broom and a pointy hat waiting for you.

Let's get back to our live coverage at Alfea, where both schools are just about to kick off the new school year.

"Right behind me in the VIP platform - no one's missing - And Alfea's most famous alumni are here too, the saviors who defeated the three ancestral witches."

All of the boys are so excited to be back at Alfea. Even if they weren't students anymore, they couldn't help but rush to the school right away when the headmistress asked that they attend the exciting event. Having the best Alumni to ever walk across the stage come to the Alfea welcoming ceremony was great for all new students who wanted to start fresh.

Of course, Seokjin was the first one to notice all of the cameras in the back. He stops to smile and wave at them. Jimin just laughs next to him and gives him a nudge, bringing his attention to their seats. The eldest rolls his eyes but listens to the music fairy and follows him to sit down. He'll get some camera time later.

The reporter continues her story coverage.

"And as much as all of you at home are probably wondering if all of these lovely boys are available. Sorry ladies and gentlemen, these heroes are all off the market. They've saved the world from the threat of the Ancestral Witches, and they brought Domino back to life. The Kingdom found its Prince. And that Prince found his parents. Jungkook's destiny is to become King and to sit on the throne of Domino. Or in Eraklyon if he marries Taehyung. We here at It's Magix have met with Jungkook's parents. Queen Jisun and King Sangjae."

"A wedding?" The king asks as he faces the camera behind him. He laughs at the idea. He has just met his son for what feels like the first time. He hadn't seen him since he was a baby, and just the thought of marrying him off was crazy. But, he knew how much Jungkook had grown. And how he is in fact, an adult now. He's not a baby anymore. "Why not?"

The queen laughs next to him. "Jungkook's happiness is the only thing that matters." And they weren't lying about the statement. They truly believed that as long as Jungkook was happy, they were happy.

Taehyung's father is a man of few words. And rude ones at that.

"Get lost, I've got no time for this garbage!" The previous king of Eraklyon swats at the camera that is pointed at his face. He didn't care about weddings or love or anything like that. He had more important and pressing matters to worry about.

These six boys are living in their times of enchantment. And the magic continues.

"We're on the air?" The reporter says as she finishes scarfing down some of the appetizers at the event's snack bar behind her. "Now, back to our headmistress."

"All of you new students strive to do your very best," Headmistress Chinsun smiles.

"Or you're very worse!" The other headmistress chimes in. Typical. She is in charge of Cloud Tower after all.