{5} Dreams and Surprises

Jungkook lays peacefully on the bed underneath him. A lot of things were still running through his mind. Why wasn't Taehyung responding to him? Why does he feel so sad? How are all of his friends doing? Were Choyoung and Jungmin happy that he was back.

He was so deep into thinking that he never noticed when he was suddenly in his fairy form. He opens his eyes slowly and sees that he is no longer laying on a bed, but floating in an empty dreamscape.

It was clear white around him and everywhere around him was glowing in a bright aura. He turns around and gasps when he sees all of his friends standing behind him. They were all in their fairy forms and they had boring expressions on their faces. He reaches towards Yeonjun, but he immediately vanishes into dust.

Jungkook's eyes go wide and he tries to reach towards his other friends. The same thing is happening to them and he couldn't help but panic a little inside. Why were they disappearing? They shouldn't be disappearing!

"Where did you all go!" Jungkook feels a presence behind him and can see Taehyung in his specialist uniform. He breathes a sigh of relief and flies towards him. "Tae!" He tries to hug him but feels so sad when he disappears too. "Don't you leave me too."

He falls to the ground and starts to cry. "I don't want to be alone," he whispers.

"Jungkook!" He raised his head up and couldn't believe his eyes.

"Sangjae? Jisun?" He sees his parents in front of him. His real parents. They have their arms outreached and they want to welcome him with open arms. He gets up from the ground and runs towards them. "Eomma! Appa!"

He almost reaches them, but a dark mist is suddenly covering the whole dream world he was in. Evil cackles can be heard and before him appears the three people who were responsible for his parents disappearance in the first place. The ancestral witches were hovering over his parents and laughing at the poor boy.

Jungkook shakes his head and covers his ears at the awful sound. "No! Please!"

Junghyun carries the little baby in his arms as they float away from the evil witches. "My little brother. At Least you'll be safe now. Don't worry about me. I will be alright." He places his little brother through the portal to the human world.

The witches were coming closer, trying to reach for the power of the Dragon Flame. Junghyun reaches his hands out and a wave of energy forces the witches back. "You will never get the power of the Dragon Flame."

Jungkook clams down as he doesn't hear the cackling in his ears anymore. He hears sweet melodies and a familiar voice starts to speak to him. "You'll never be alone, Jungkook."

He perks up at the voice. "Junghyun?"

"You will always have our love and you will always have me. Listen to me, little brother. You must continue searching, you know it in your heart. Our parents are still alive and now they're closer than ever. I need to speak to you, Jungkook. Come to Lake Rockaluche. Come... to me."

Jungkook closes his eyes and relaxes at the familiar warmth that courses through him. He opens his eyes and sees a small forest of bamboo trees in front of him. He pulls back the small trees and smiles when he sees the small lake in front of him. He flies towards it and sees a small wave of orange and yellow energy flying around the lake.

The energy flies towards the young fairy."Hello, Jungkook. It's so good to see you again."

Jungkook smiles and waves at his brother. "Hyung." He reaches his hands out and Junghyun touches them gently. Jungkook couldn't feel his brother, because he was just a spirit. Sadly, he passed away trying to fight off the witches and protecting him.