{1} The Secret of the Lost Kingdom

In our lives, we all face great challenges. It is through these tests, that our true selves are revealed. Who are our real friends? Who should we trust? Who believes in us? This is the story of a strong willed fairy, who set out to answer these most difficult of questions and encountered the biggest adventure of his life. And the greatest evil that has ever been known.

The wind is howling and lightning cracks through the sky as the darkness starts to surround the abandoned castle that stands upon the hill. The journey is long and treacherous, and no one knows if there is any life left in the broken and abandoned castle, but for this group of six friends, they have no choice but to follow.

The ravenette attempts to look ahead at the castle with the strong winds blowing through his face. He looks up and notices a lift towards the bottom of the mountain. He sees the castle is standing at the edge where the lift leads. "Look! Hyosung's castle!"

The other five boys follow his gaze. They pull their cloaks up, not wanting to feel the cold breeze on their skin. "Everyone keep your eyes out for anything suspicious. We don't even know if he's in there."

The others nod their heads and follow the boy towards the lift. They take the lift up and walk through the archway that leads to the side of the castle. The ravenette notices the shattered windows and starts to climb up, going through the window. He didn't care about doors right now. He wanted - no - needed to get to Hyosung.

They get inside and he hears one of his friends scoff. "No welcome party? Now that's just rude." The ravenette scoffs at his friend, rolling his eyes. The boy starts calling down the empty hallways. "Hello~ anybody home?"

His voice starts echoing through the hallways. All seemed peaceful until a bunch of armor - that once stood against the wall, started moving on its own towards the group of boys.

The ravenette glares at his friend, and the brunette couldn't help but smile awkwardly at the younger. "Um, is anyone else home?" The armor ignores the boy and continues to march towards the group.

"You know what to do boys." The ravenette grabs his cloak and rips it off of him. Jungkook smirks at the armor and the metal clanks together. "Let's crush these tin cans."

The other five smile and follow the boy, taking off their cloaks. All of them start transforming into their fairy forms, wings sprouting from their backs, and their magic reaching its highest.

 All of them start transforming into their fairy forms, wings sprouting from their backs, and their magic reaching its highest

The suits of armor ignore the sudden transformation and take out there glowing, blue swords. They don't stop in their pursuit and head towards the boys. "Magnetic storm." Youngjae reaches out his hands, a glowing wave of green energy makes its way towards two of the armor. The green energy grabs a hold of the armor, and electricity starts making its way out of the metal.

These weren't just metal suits of armor. They're robots! The two robots disappear.

Seokjin flies away from the robots and towards the ceiling. A bright ball of light forms in his hands and he throws it towards a group of robots. "Sea of light." The light blows the robots away, disintegrating them. Seokjin smiles and starts to show pride in his amazing work so far.