Albedo's brother ~Aether~

⚠️Male reader⚠️

Aether's POV:

I walked around the city of Mondstadt hoping, praying for some information about my sister. No one knew anything about her yet I still continued to ask. I got a couple of requests here and there but I wasn't going to do them till later.

"*Sigh* Paimon do you think I'll ever be able to find my sister," I turned to the floating girl beside me. (*Cough* Emergency food *cough)

"Paimon knows you'll found your sibling traveler. Paimon believes!"

"Hehe," I chuckled.

I continued walking till *THUD*. I was knocked to the ground.

"Owwww," I said, rubbing my head.

I looked up to see a male laying on top of me. Alchemy books spread everyone.

"OMG IM SO SO SORRY," The male said, a hint of blush came across his face as he realized the position we were in.

"No no it's okay," I said as the male stood back up offering me a hand.

"I should've been watching where I was going, again I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay really." I responded, handing him the books he dropped.

"I'm in a rush to get these alchemy books to my brother in Dragonspine,"

"Who's your brother by a chance?" I asked.

"Oh my brother's Albedo, Chef Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius."

"I know him. I've done a couple of experiments with him. Though he's always silent, he still gets it done. And he's very fast too."

"That sounds like my brother," The male laughed "Well I better get going, he might need these."

"Okay. I'll see you around...."

"(Y/n)! My name's (Y/n)."

"Aether! Anyways, I'll see you around (Y/n)!"

"See you Aether," I heard him yell as he turned the corner.

"Oooo does someone have a crushhhh," Paimon said, poking my cheek.

"No.....or maybe," I turned around and mumbled also so Paimon couldn't see the blush on my cheeks.

At Dragonspine with (Y/n) and Albedo:

(Y/n)'s POV:

"You finally arrived brother. What took you so long," Albedo asked.

"A little inconvenience." I responded, handing him the books.

"Was this little inconvenience cute or hot?"

"Wh-what do you mean," I asked, a bit embarrassed.

"The blush on your face gives it away dear brother. So was this inconvenience cute or hot," Albedo asked again while mixing some weird shit together.

"*Sigh* He was both."

"So it's a he," Albedo said "Was perhaps you're little inconvenience was the traveler?"

"How did you know!"

"I have my ways brother." Albedo said laughing.

"You had Klee and Sucrose spy on me didn't you!" I said.

"What! You were taking a long time so I asked them to check on you. Not spying that's two different things."

"I hate you and your knowledge sometimes," I said, lightly smacking him on the head.

"I know but.....sometimes you're expression says it all."

"It does not!"

"(Y/n), my dearest brother.....it does," Albedo said.

"Albedo, it does not!"

3rd POV:

Sucrose and Klee stood at the front of the camp and just watched the two brothers bicker back and forth. As for Aether, he was off in Mondstadt thinking about the male he met. And....Paimon bugging him about it. 

570 words 

(A/n: Hi everyone! I'm so so sorry I haven't been posting but I try since I  have no motivation to do so! Tysm for 100 reads it means a lot to me. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Request are open. Bye now :D!)