The Boy ~Razor~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

(Y/n)'s POV:

I walked and walked while trying to look for some berries out in Wolvedon. Thankfully I hadn't come across any hilichurls. I really didn't want to be out here butttttt my mother made me. She said she wanted some berries with our supper. I had picked at least 3 or 4 that would be enough right? I shrugged and just continued walking to find more berries.

As I walked I saw a boy with long tangled silver-gray hair. He wore old green pants, a yellow shirt that showed his stomach, and some kind of hoodie or jacket. It looked like he was cooking some meat. I quietly approached the boy.

"Ugh hey what are you doing out here?" I asked.

I saw the boy jump, as he swiftly turned around. His hand on his claymore.

"A human?" The boy asked.

"Yes? I'm like you a human or I pretty sure I am." I chuckled at the joke but the boy didn't seem to understand it.

"I not a human, I wolf." The boy replied.

His grammar wasn't the best and sounded a little deep but he had a funny accent.

"You're a wolf? But you look human?" I asked, confused.

He looked like a human boy to me? I don't see any wolf ears or tail.

"Razor wolf not human. I raised by wolfs." The boy responded.

"Oh? So your name's Razor?" I asked.

"Yes, my name Razor!"

"Well my name's (Y/n)," I said and stuck out my hand.

He just sniffed it.

"Ughhhhh" I said, awkwardly.

"Sorry! Razor was just making sure your not bad," He said.

"Oh no I'm not bad."

Razor just nodded his head and turned back to cooking his food. It was kind of awkward until Razor spoke again.

"So were you live? Razor make sure you get back safe."

"Oh I live in the city of Monstadt."

"Let's go! Razor help you get back home!"

"Oh it's okay I can get back on my own!" I said.

"No Razor make sure you're safe."

"Uhh if you insist!"

Razor took my hand in his and my face heated up from the action. My heart skipped a beat as we run through the woods. He probably didn't know what he was doing to me. Anyway as we ran, I looked at the basket of berries to make sure none were falling out. Surprisingly it didn't take to long to get back to the city. As we made it to the gate, Razor let go of my hand and turned to face me.

"Razor must get going back to lupical! Come visit soon?" He said.

"Sure Razor! But what is a lupical?"

"Lupical is Razor's family! You are Lupical." He said, I blushed at the last part.

"Razor we just met, how am I your lupical?"

"You make Razor's heart go crazy and make me feel warm and cozy inside." I blushed at this.

He technically just confessed to me and he has no idea!! The blush on my face grew bigger.

"(Y/n) sick? Face is turning red?"

"N-n-no I'm not sick, just...never mind!" I said, embarrassed.

"Oh well Razor must get going! Bye (Y/n)." He yelled and run off.

"Bye Razor," I mumbled as I watched him go back to his family.

'I'm gonna need to teach him some stuff,' I thought and started walking to my house.

At the house:

During the entire walk I was thinking about Razor. I had a blush on my face the whole time as well. Anyway I walked into my house to see my mother in the kitchen and my father in the living room, reading. I sat the basket of berries I picked on the table. Hearing this, my mom turned around to face me.

"(Y/n) you're back! How was the trip dear?"

"It was fine." I replied and pulled a chair out of the table and sat in it.

"You sure it was just fine? Did you met a boy or something because the blush on your face says it all," My mom said, giggling.

"W-w-what boy? No....maybe." I said, causing thoughts of Razor come into my head again.

"You're thinking about the boy aren't you," Mom said and smirked.

"Mom stoppppp," I replied, laying my head on the table.

"I heard something about a boy!" Father yelled, while running into the kitchen.

"(Y/n) met a boy apparently." Mom said, turning back to do whatever.

"What boy (Y/n)..." Pa asked as I lifted my head up from the table.

"It's nothing Pa." I said, and began going to my room.

"(Y/n)."

"Pa it's nothing, there's no boy,"

"I'm going to find out who this boy is and when I do I swear," Pa said and went back to reading.

I entered my bedroom and flopped on the bed, thoughts about Razor began flooding my mind. 

846 words

(A/n: Heyy! I'm back :D!!! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and thank you so much for 280 reads ;D! I appreciate it so much ♥️. Go check out bees_edits! Byeeeee :D!)