Laws ~Yanfei~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

(Y/n)'s POV:

"(Y/n), you have to stop breaking the laws!" My girlfriend, Yanfei, yelled at me.

"Why though?" I asked, curious about her answer and slightly annoyed.

"Because I can't keep letting you off the hook darling. There's laws here in Liyue and you have to follow them."

"Oh please, what laws have I broken?" I replied, shrugging.

"Wha-What laws have you broken! First it was stealing Zhongli's mora-"

"I gave that mora to him, I was just taking back what was mine!"

Yanfei glared at me for my answer, but I smirked.

"Next you steal from a shop, you kidnapped Qiqi, and for what reason!?"

"I was going to take her out on an adventure! I wasn't kidnapping!"

"Baizhu couldn't find her for five hours!" Yanfei stated.

"I took her to Mondstadt, we had fun!"

"Next you took Keqings sword and lastly you took candy from a child!"

"The child was teasing me by waving his candy!" I said.

"It's a child!"

"Still!"

"*Sigh* (Y/n), darling, I just want you to stop breaking the laws and getting into trouble. You worry me every damn day that you're going to get arrested and I might not be able to see you again."

"What are you now, my mom?" I said, sarcastically.

"No (Y/n), I'm your girlfriend! I just want you to stop, please."

I stayed quite, trying to decide how to respond. Do I give up breaking laws, or do I continue and possibly get arrested? I thought for a second more.

"Fine, I'll stop. But it's going to be hard since i grew up breaking laws. I kind of got kicked out of Inazuma for breaking laws if you don't remember."

"I do, that's why I'm going to be by you're side the whole way." Yanfei said, smiling at me.

"Thank you, I love you babe," I said, pulling her into an embrace.

"I love you too (Y/n)," Yanfei replied, hugging me back. 

364 words

(A/n: Hiii! I'm pretty proud of this oneshot sorry it's short though. I am planning to do more male reader! I hope you enjoyed! Go check out bees_edits! Don't forget to vote, comment, and if you want send in a request! Byeee :D!!)