The Secret Fatui Harbinger ~Sucrose~

⚠️Female reader⚠️

(Y/c/n) = Your code name

3rd POV:

Sucrose has always been shy. So she didn't really talk to the folks in Mondstadt to much. You would just see her get some stuff for Mister Albedo. If she talked she would stutter her words. But there was one girl, one woman, that she got comfortable around to where she doesn't stutter her words.

(Y/n) (L/n), a bright woman from Snezhnaya and one of Albedo's assistants. This was the female Sucrose got comfortable too. They hung out everyday even if it was going to Mondstadt for supplies. You'd see them everywhere together. Until one day, (Y/n) was requested to go back to her home town.

(Y/n) told Sucrose. Sucrose was sad to see the woman she got close to leave but she had to let (Y/n) go. Something could be up with her family or an old friend one will never know.

"Will you be back?" Sucrose asked as (Y/n) packed up her stuff.

"I'll return. I'll come back. There's no way I'd give up helping Albedo and...being with you." The (h/c) hair woman said. "Promise you'll wait for me Sucrose?"

"I promise (Y/n). Promise to be safe please," Sucrose responded.

"I promise!" (Y/n) said and turned to Albedo. "I hope to be back soon,"

"Okay. Your desk will be vacant and waiting for your arrival. Safe travels (Y/n)." Albedo said.

"Thank you," The female responded as she left the camp and headed for Snezhnaya.

Before Sucrose and Albedo's eyes (Y/n) was out of sight. Gone! Sucrose starred out into the distance. Her heart broke at see her best friend and crush leave. Now Sucrose was anxious for your safety and arrival back.

At Snezhnaya with (Y/n):

Still 3rd POV:

⚠️TW: Blood, Gore, Death, Impaling⚠️

(Y/n) arrived in Snezhnaya as quick as she found herself missing Mondstadt, Albedo, and most of all, Sucrose. But she was sent a letter by the Tsaritsa, the supreme leader of the Fatui. (Y/n) was one of the many Fatui harbingers, the 4th to be exact. She hid this from anyone and everyone in Mondstadt, including Albedo and Sucrose. If she told them she was risking their lives. So (Y/n) kept quiet.

Anyway, she walked into a room full of all eleven harbingers. All sitting around a square table, a hole in the middle. She took a sit next to Dottore and Pulcinella.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Your majesty, why have you called us here today?" Scaramouche spoke up.

All eyes were on the Tsaritsa now.

"Can (y/c/n) come to the middle." Her voice echoed inside the ice room.

All eyes were on me as I stood up and walked to the middle of the room. Chains came out of no where and attached to my wrist and ankles. Huh! I panicked. The Tsaritsa came down from her throne and walked toward me. Her white silky ice dress dragged on the floor (I think the Tsaritsa would have that kind of dress).

The Tsaritsa reached me and pushed me onto my knees. She lifted up my chin so I could make eye contact with her.

"You piece of shit," She whispered and pushed my head down to the ground and put her heel on my head, thankfully not putting a lot of pressure on that leg.

"Everyone of you here. Look at this pathetic girl. I care for every single one of you. I care for all of my harbingers. But sadly this one here has betrayed us," The Tsaritsa said, adding more pressure onto the leg on my head.