Chapter 19: Assassin versus Beast I

((Note: Merry Christmas, everyone! This part might be the last one of 2021. Hope I can get an apartment before the end of January. Let's do this!))

No POV

Khiry(Blake): Um excuse me, but who are you?

The White-haired woman then bows to them, then raises her head to see the group.

White hair woman: Nice to meet you......Master.

Mordred, Astolfo, & Atalanta then turn to look at Khiry(Blake), who then look at them.

Khiry(Blake): Don't look at me like that. I don't know her.

White hair woman: Of course you do. After all... you did name me.

Khiry(Blake): Named...you...? Blaze...?

The white hair woman then nodded once, confirming that it is Blaze, in her new human form. The group was shocked & amazed that she can do that.

Astolfo: You look... cute!

Atalanta: I'm amazed. How do you transform yourself into a human?

Blaze: I... do not know-how. I do remember last night that I did eat the rabbit pot pies, then I fell asleep. This morning, I woke up, looking like this.

Astolfo then takes her cloak off & then, gives it to Blaze to wear as Khiry(Blake) then thinks about it until he then looks at his system, then clicks Blaze's abilities.

Khiry(Blake): Let's see: "Ash Resurrection," Holy Fire Manipulation," "Fire Mimicry," "Matter Transmutation..."

Mordred: Matter Transmutation...?

Khiry(Blake): Basically, it can meld or reshape anything to a varying degree, like turning a fork into a pair of chopsticks.

Astolfo: Really? Does it mean that she can turn herself into a human?

Khiry(Blake): No. The system limited that since she can not work on a living thing, included her.

Khiry(Blake) then see something that grabbed his(her) attention. "???" are glowing as he then clicked on it, it causes him(her) to go wide-eyed. Atalanta then sees his(her) expression.

Atalanta: What's wrong?

Khiry(Blake): Nigh-Omnipotence.

Mordred & Astolfo then looked at Khiry(Blake) with wide eyes.

Astolfo: Khiry...

Mordred: Is that even possible for a phoenix?

Khiry(Blake): In some cases, yes. I guess Blaze is in some cases. She is now a type 2 Nigh-Omnipotent being. 

Type 2: The users who become nearly all-powerful and virtually invincible by transcending themselves into a higher state of power become the most powerful being in existence capable of doing almost anything but can be limited to a higher being (Commonly a Supreme Being) as they can be defeated by that being.

Khiry(Blake)(Mind): Wow. I can't believe that I am raising a divine bird into nearly all-power.

Khiry(Blake) then sees a bar under Nigh-Omnipotence: Type 2.

Khiry(Blake): Well, the good news is that she doesn't have it yet. She has to grow into it before. Blaze, when you learn the specific example of your Nigh-Omnipotence abilities, tell me.

Blaze: Like Life Creation?

Khiry(Blake): Yes. 

Blaze: I will, Master.