Chapter 43: Assassin as Kunoichi

((Note: Just three more episodes before I take a break. Then the other stories will be your choice between 3 stories. Let's do this!!))

No POV

Naofumi's cartridge, with Naofumi's group & Khiry's group, is approaching a ship.

Raphtalia: Is that the ship we're taking?

Atalanta: Looks like it.

The cartridge then made it to the ship. They see people waiting to get on board & the other heroes are in line as well.

Naofumi: Only so many ships can depart in a day. They're such idiots.

???: Even still, I was told by the queen that all heroes MUST be present. Otherwise, no go.

Naofumi & the others saw a woman. A female pirate captain with long wavy crimson pink hair, blue eyes and a scar across her face. She wears brown choker collar almost attach to her dark pink captain vest that shows her breasts, white pants, and long dark brown boots.

 She wears brown choker collar almost attach to her dark pink captain vest that shows her breasts, white pants, and long dark brown boots

Naofumi: Sorry about that, miss...

Francis: Francis Drake.

Naofumi was surprised to see the King of Storms. Naofumi then looked at Khiry for an answer.

Khiry: The best answer I can think of is Materializations, either connected to history or otherwise.

Naofumi: Even gender change?

Khiry: Yeah. It is surprising. These two are prime examples.

Khiry then pointed at Mordred & Fran.

Raphtalia: Naofumi-sama, Let's go.

Naofumi: Yeah.

The group then got on the boat as Khiry's group was in one room while Naofumi's group was in the other. It was smooth sailing.

Khiry: No. When it comes to sauerkraut, you have to smell it to see if it's sour or not.

Astolfo: That is interesting.

Atalanta: Why did you wake up early?

Khiry: Just a few more items to make, like this food flask, chalk, & a net hat.

The group then looked at him to see if there was one more.

Khiry: Okay, okay. I have two other things: I fixed my old black cape into a magic cape. The other is that I was planning on changing my body. Maybe shapeshifting or change my physiology.

Naofumi then showed up.

Naofumi: Sorry to bother you, Khiry. You don't mind meeting with someone?

Khiry: That depends... Who is this someone? Should I be worried about you?

Naofumi: You tell me.

Khiry is curious about this someone. He then stood & decided to follow Naofumi. Khiry then activates his Presence Concealment. He then peeked at the new pair. One is a male that has spiked, red hair and is muscular. He has a tattoo of a scythe on his upper arm and appears to be handsome. The other is a woman that has has white skin that looks like ivory. Her hair is bluish-green and sparkles in the sunlight. Her hair is pulled back into a braid of three thick strands and draped. She wears bangles with a massive gem on both hands. Khiry's vision then shows those two & Glass side by side. Khiry then looked at Naofumi & deactivated his Presence Concealment. A few seconds later, Naofumi then showed up.