Chapter 2: Assassin's First Night

((Note: My phone won't be ready until Monday/Tuesday, so I delayed the Highschool DXD until the 16th of this month. Also, I will add information about Khiry's Assassin role & his new eyes. Let's do this!.))

No one

Khiry is trying to heal himself from the headache & the vision that the queen & Merlin are surprised at what he said.

Merlin: The king has summoned all 4 heroes at once?

The queen is concerned about what Khiry said was true.

Khiry: Yeah. Naofumi has been summoned by the church with three other people. Each of them is holding a legendary weapon: A Sword, A Bow, A Spear, & A Shield.

The queen & Merlin look at each other as she turns her attention to one of the shadows.

Mirellia: I want you to find out if what Mr. Cleveland said is true.

Shadow: As you wish, My queen.

One of the shadows left as Merlin went to Khiry as Mirellia is looking at them. Merlin uses his magic to sense any magical powers on Khiry.  He did discover new info on the assassin.

Merlin: Ahh.

Mirellia: What did you find?

Merlin: When I heal his eyes, I made it so that his eyes to be brand new to have, yet it obtained a new power. They are the Eyes of Heaven.

Khiry: Eyes of Heaven?

Merlin: Yes.

Khiry then turns to the readers & holds his hand to his mouth & whispered.

Khiry: Something tells me that a Jojo fan must have snuck in this book. Although, I could be wrong.

Khiry then turns his attention back to Merlin.

Merlin: If you like to know about them, I can tell you.

Khiry: Ok

Merlin takes Khiry to see the outside while Mirellia went to go get someone.

Khiry POV

I then follow Merlin to see the outside of the kingdom. From the view, the kingdom looks amazing as it feels like actual medieval times.  

Me: Wow. This place is amazing.

Merlin: It is. Now the Eyes of Heaven is the most powerful active/passive ability. It can let you find counters in your opponents & their moves, cancel &/or disrupt any magic, eliminated negative magic, & acts as a lie detector. You do have enhanced vision, Light vision, Optic blast, & the ability to see futuristic events.

Me: Futuristic events?

Merlin: Yeah. Just be careful not to use the Optic blast as much. It will make you temporarily blind the longer you have it activated.

Me: I will keep that in mind.

I then hear two pair of the footstep. Merlin & I look to see the queen coming back to someone, who has the appearance of a child. She has an overall blue color design. She has blue eyes and hair. Her hair is tied in two curly pigtails by two blue ribbons. She wears fancy frilly clothes that merit her royal status which is also blue with various areas in white. I then get on one knee & smiled.

 I then get on one knee & smiled