Vmin - Present

Just a quick ff about what's happening with vmin lmao

Long hair jimin
Tae with his facial hair

Read A/N at end of story :)

"Sit still." Jimin mumbled softly, sitting comfortably on Taehyung's lap as he leaned close to him. A pair of tweezers in his fingers, plucking Taehyung's facial hair carefully.

"It hurts." Taehyung tried to stay still when he spoke. "Ow."

"Stop it. Don't be a baby." Jimin giggled, plucking once more and earned a flinch from the other.

"Don't take out all of it! I'm growing it out." Taehyung rubbed his top lip, hoping it'd soothe the pain.

"I'm only cleaning it up." Jimin sat back, analyzing his work. "Besides, it's prickly."

"I can complain about your hair more than you can about my beard." Taehyung chuckled, gently running his fingers through Jimin's hair.

Jimin placed down the tweezers to the side, watching closely when he saw Taehyung reach for a pillow by his side. "You like my hair! And I like your mustache." He grabbed Taehyung's wrist, managing to stop the other quick. "I saw that!" He giggled.

They laugh and messed around all the time, always finding themselves in childish situations such as hitting each other with pillows. Like now.

Taehyung still managed to grab the pillow, swinging it over his shoulder and back at Jimin's body. The couple were always immature together, although there was no problem with it when they both were having fun.

Jimin fell over on the bed, face burning from laughter after Taehyung hit him with the pillow, "Hey that was too hard!" He complained when he got knocked down onto the bed.

"I win!" Taehyung smiled, dropping the pillow aside and hovered over Jimin.

Jimin scoffed, "you're mean." He joked, lifting his arm up to feel Taehyung's stubble once more. He grabbed his chin in between his fingers, pulling the other in for a quick peck on the lips. "I'll win next time."

Taehyung immediately pressed against the other's lips again, clearly craving more of Jimin's sweet kisses. And they both proceeded breaking the kiss at moments with laughter.

"C-careful." Jimin squeezed onto his thighs, spreading them out as Taehyung went in. "Slowly Taehyung... slow..." He panicked, hoping the other wouldn't forcefully push inside. Thankfully Taehyung listened, taking his time to line up his tip into Jimin's entrance and slowly pushed in. "oh my god..." Jimin let go of his thighs, and quickly clenched tightly onto the bedsheets when Taehyung managed to easily push in. It felt strange to Jimin, the sensation of being filled up felt weird still.

"Jimin, it's in now."

"Thank god.." he breathed out, having the fear that it was never ending with pain, Fortunately it was not so painful... just odd.

"What's wrong?"

Jimin relaxed his body, exhaling heavily, "I'm still not used to it." He lifted his arms up, wrapping them around Taehyung's neck. "But I'm fine."

"If you need me to stop just tell me."

And Jimin nodded.

So Taehyung began moving his hips in and out of Jimin, making sure every thrust was pleasurable for the both of them. It started off overall silent, until Jimin soon became excited.