Jealousy - Vkook/Taekook

Top // Tae [D]
Bottom // Kook [S]

Taehyung couldn't stop watching.
Jimin and Jungkook sitting on the couch together, very close to each other.

Both talking and giggling.
Taehyung didn't like seeing Jungkook flirting with someone else other than him.

He groaned and stood up quick, catching the attention of Jimin and Jungkook.

"You okay Taehyung?" Jimin asked worried.

"I'm completely fine." Taehyung responded, sounding irritated, trying to stay as calm as possible.
Walking away, arms crossed.

"Don't be rude to Jimin hyung." Jungkook complained.

Jimin knew Taehyung wasn't happy, "What's wrong?" Jimin questioned, getting up from the couch, leaving Jungkook. He ran up to Taehyung.

Only getting pushed away,
"Leave me alone, keep hanging out with Jungkook." Taehyung said, entering his room and slamming the door.

He laid in bed, using his phone.
Until a few minutes pass by, there was a knock on his door.
"Can I come in Taehyungie??" Jungkook called from the other side of the door.

Taehyung sighed, "Go ahead."

Jungkook walked in, closing the door behind him. He joined Taehyung, trying to cuddle up with him.

The younger wrapped his arm around Taehyung.

Taehyung pushed his arm away, and continued to look at his phone.

"Tae~ what's wrong..?" Jungkook asked, wanting to know what made his boyfriend so upset.

But the older ignored him, but Jungkook knew what to say to get him to answer him.

"What made daddy upset?" Jungkook smiled, kissing Taehyung's nape.

Taehyung sat up, "You really wanna know what made daddy mad?"

Jungkook nodded, getting a little anxious.

Taehyung stood up, pulling Jungkook up with him.

He gripped Jungkook's shoulders, pushing him against the wall.

"What's wrong is, my fuck bunny is not able to keep his hands to himself!" Taehyung said angrily.

Jungkook blushed, his pants grew tighter just by Taehyung yelling at him. It was odd but just listening to his low voice yell at him and being dominant was so hot to him.

"I-I'm sorry T-Tae, I-I was just joking around." Jungkook stuttered nervously.

"You think apologizing will fix the damage you've done?" Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shoulders tighter, leaning closer to his face.

"H-how can I m-make up for it..?" The younger asked anxiously, afraid of what Taehyung was gonna do to him.

The older let go of Jungkook's shoulders, he gripped his waist and looked down, seeing Jungkook's tent in his pants.
"Well it looks like my bunny is already horny just from listening to my voice, pathetic slut." Taehyung scoffed.

Jungkook just stood there blushing, he tried not to do anything, he wanted to back away but knew anything he does is a bad move, he could get a more painful and aggressive punishment.

"You wanna make up for what you've done?" Taehyung gripped Jungkook's waist tighter.

Jungkook nodded.

The older smirked, "Take off your clothes, right now." He demanded.

The younger's face was red, but did as told, he was shaking, removing all his clothes in front of Taehyung.