Roommates - Vkook/Taekook

Top // Tae [D]
Bottom // Kook [S]

Jungkook was moving in to his new dorm room, he was barely starting college.

He got his room keys and was told he had a roommate.
Atleast I won't be lonely. Jungkook thought, he got a bit excited and nervous to meet his roommate.
He unlocked the door to see his roommate shirtless.

Jungkook blushed and panicked,
"Oops sorry!"
His roommate turned around to see
Jungkook.

"Oh no it's fine, I was just finishing up changing." He smiled and put on his shirt, "I'm Taehyung by the way." Taehyung put his hand out to shake Jungkook's.

Jungkook dozed off a bit admiring him, he then shook his hand.
"I-I'm Jungkook." Jungkook giggled nervously.

"You seem shy, don't be." Taehyung smiled and patted Jungkook on his shoulder.

Jungkook grinned.
Ugh he's hot. Jungkook thought, he hated himself for finding his roommate attractive,
Now I have to live with him!

He took a deep breath and looked around the place. He then found his room and organized his stuff to feel at home.

A few days later passed, Jungkook and Taehyung began to know each other.

It was night, Jungkook was trying to sleep but their neighbors were having a loud party.

He couldn't get any rest.
Taehyung then opened the door.
"H-hi Tae, I thought you went to that p-party." Taehyung usually went to parties but this night he didn't.

"I know you don't really like socializing and I didn't want you to get lonely." Taehyung said, and chuckled. He walked towards the younger. He lifted the covers and laid next to Jungkook.

"W-what are you doing?" Jungkook asked in a quiet soft voice, he became shy from Taehyung's action.
"I wanna comfort you." Taehyung simply said, he grinned and hugged Jungkook from behind.

Jungkook tensed up, he panicked.
He tried to calm down, he tried to relax and let Taehyung hug him.
It's probably just something he does, like a friend thing. Jungkook thought to himself.

"Sorry Jungkook, is this too much?" Taehyung asked quietly, in a low tone.
He didn't want to make Jungkook feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook felt bad to say that it was making him feel uncomfortable.
He did kinda like Taehyung anyways, and he did enjoy Taehyung spooning him.

"N-no i-it's okay." Jungkook replied hesitantly.
Taehyung smiled and got a bit closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook felt Taehyung putting his hands in his shirt.
He froze. The feeling of his large hands tracing his abs left him puzzled.

He felt Taehyung's warm breath against his neck.
"Are you okay with this?" Taehyung asked in a calm serious voice. His voice was so gentle and breathy.

He stroked Jungkook's body, his chest to stomach.
Jungkook turned his head to face Taehyung.

"T-Tae, what are yo-"
Taehyung cut him off with a kiss.
Jungkook panicked again however he kissed back. He immediately became comfortable with it, and they made out for a while.

Jungkook pulled back,
"Mm, T-Taehyung," Jungkook wiped his lips, "Why d-did you do that?"

Taehyung giggled, "it seemed like you liked it." Taehyung dragged his hand below Jungkook's waist, gently touching Jungkook's clothed member.

Jungkook's face tinted red, Taehyung knew that he had a boner. But he couldn't help it.

Taehyung caressed Jungkook's face.
"I know you like this," Taehyung smirked, he was admiring Jungkook.
He sat up, "Come closer." Taehyung put his arms out, wanting to pull Jungkook towards him.

Jungkook whined, he made his decision. He sat up and Taehyung pulled Jungkook on his lap.
"Take off your clothes bunny."
Taehyung gently tugged Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook's face heated up even more from the sudden nickname Taehyung gave him. He then removed his clothing in front of Taehyung, throwing them off to the side.
He sat on top of Taehyung, looking down at him.

Taehyung pulled down his own pants.
"You're hard aren't you? Let's get this over with, take off your boxers."
Jungkook nodded and removed his boxers, he was now completely naked on top of Taehyung.

"Ugh you're so hot." Taehyung bit his lip, he was so ready to ruin the boy.
Jungkook pulled Taehyung's boxers down, which revealed what was under.

Jungkook gulped, "W-woah Tae."
Taehyung smiled, he enjoyed how Jungkook reacted.
He pulled Jungkook towards his face, and kissed for a few seconds.

"Sit on me fuck bunny." Taehyung demanded in a calm voice.
Jungkook was red from embarrassment but did as told, slowly sitting on Taehyung's hard dick.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's waist, pushing in his dick deeper in him.

Jungkook moaned softly, he was a bit uncomfortable from Taehyung's size.

Despite that, he knew he liked it.
"Ah Taehyungie~!" Jungkook looked up, he bit his lip trying to hold in his moans. Jungkook began grinding.

Taehyung loved the way Jungkook looked on top.
"I knew you always wanted this, go faster for me." Taehyung added, he ran his hand down Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook nodded, he went faster.
He knew he couldn't keep going, he couldn't take the pleasure.

"Aw bunny~" Taehyung quietly said,
"You're falling apart aren't you?" Taehyung smiled, "I knew you couldn't take it."

"N-no Tae, I can take it." Jungkook nervously bit his lip.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to his chest and thrusted in him a few times.

"Ah Tae~! I-I can do it m-myself."
Jungkook begged for Taehyung to stop, knowing he can do it himself without his help.

The only sound in the room was the loud party from the other room and the sound of Taekook making love.
Loud moans and the sounds of their movements.

Jungkook got a bit worried, he was about to cum. He gripped his dick, wanting to hold it in but was so close on the edge of spilling.

"You're so hard," Taehyung glanced down at Jungkook's hard cock. "what's wrong bunny?" He asked, looking up at Jungkook.

Took deep breaths trying to hold everything togethor,
"I-im gonna cum." Jungkook looked down at Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked, "me too. now let it out, it must feel so good." He grinned and caressed Jungkook's face.
Jungkook grinded a few more times until both of them came.

When Jungkook finally reached his point he laid down next to Taehyung.

They both were exhausted, panting.
Jungkook hugged Taehyung.
"That w-was fun." Jungkook said closing his eyes, tired, ready to sleep peacefully after what they've done.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook back, holding him against his chest.
"You were so good, goodnight bunny."
He let Jungkook sleep, he knew they'll talk about it when they wake up.

They both fell asleep, exhausted from the love they made.

[Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!!😣 I've been working on my new series/book, and other smuts. So this is one of them that I finished! FINALLYY!! (Don't forget to follow and also check out my Instagram or Twitter)🌚]