Epilouge

10 years later.
"Mum! Hurry I'm gonna be late for my drivers test!" Lucas yelled at me from downstairs.

"I'm coming Lucas hold on!" Kat said as she grabbed her purse and started walking downstairs.

"Bye Luke meet me at Ashs'!" I yelled walking out the front door.

It had been 10 happy years. Lucas was growing up, me and Luke stayed happily married, and Lucas was in a band called Swallow The Goldfish.

I dropped off Lucas before deciding on visiting Amber and Ashton.

"Knock knock!" I yelled walking into they're house.

"Kat!" I heard their adopted daughter yell running up to me.

She was 14 now and everyone was shipping them.

"Hey Caroline." I said hugging her.

"Where's your mom and dad?" I said.

"They're out by the pool getting ready for the barbaque." she said smiling.

"Thanks Caroline!" Kat waved walking out to the back yard.

"Hey Ash, Amber!" She said walking out back to the pool.

"Hey Kat!" Amber said running up and hugging me. "Where's Luke and Lucas?" Ashton said flipping burgers.

"Luke was gathering up a few last minute things and I just dropped Lucas off for his drivers test." I said sitting in a lawn chair by the pool.

"Oh! That's great. I'm sure he's gonna pass. I let him drive me last week." Ashton said closing the grill.

"I hope he does so he'll quit making me take him everywhere." I said and everyone laughed.

Lucas's POV
Don't sweat it Lucas. You'll be fine. Just pass this test and everything will be okay.

Was all I could think as I was getting into the drivers Ed car.

My phone started to buzz.

Message from Caroline-
Good luck babe! I hope you pass and then we can go out to the movies and the mall and stuff😘

Message to Caroline-
Okay thanks! If I pass we will tell our parents about us k?

Message from Caroline
Okay! Pass ur test!

I put my phone back into my pocket.

"Are you ready Mr. Hemmings?" The woman asked me.

"Yes ma'am." I said and started the car pulling off the block.

Kat's POV
"Are you sure we should tell them now?" I whispered to Luke in the kitchen.

"I'm positive! If we don't tell them now they'll find out later and be upset." he whispered back.

"Okay. Lucas should be back in about.... 20 minutes. We'll tell everyone then." I whispered and we walked back outside.

I sat down with Amber, Grace Mikey's girlfriend, and Layla Calum's fiancé.

We talked while the guys were in the pool.

"I passed!" Lucas said walking through the back door smiling while holding hands with Caroline.

"Yay!" Was heard throughout our small group.

"And I have something else to say..... Me and Caroline are um- we're dating." He said him and Caroline both looking at the ground blushing.

"Laroline! Laroline!" Me and Amber started yelling.

Michael and Calum slapped Lucas on the back and Luke gave him a quick hug and Ashton said, "You better be good. You know how much I love you Lucas. I'd hate to have to kill you." Ashton said causing us all to laugh and Amber to slap his arm.

"Be nice!" She said laughing.

"Okay! Me and Luke have an announcement!" I yelled causing them all to gather around us.

"We're gonna have a baby girl!" Luke said excitedly causing everyone to cheer at the top of their lungs.

"Her name is gonna be Pheonix Thorn Hemmings." I said happily.

"Aw I'm so happy for you and excited and EH! I can't contain my emotions!" Amber squealed hugging me.

9 Months later baby Pheonix Thorn Hemmings was born both happy and healthy on May 27.
Lucas proposed to Caroline at the end of her senior year.

A/N 😭it's over! I'm sad. I loved it and enjoyed it even through all the rough times. I will miss it alot. I started a book of imagines and I hope you read it and omegle. Thank you so much for reading this and being amazing to me! I love u all. This is the last time I will say this for this book.

Luh U little penguins
Abby😭😭😭😭😭