Chapter 1

I am Kathryn. I am organized and everything in my life is planned out all the way from what I'm doing to night to what I want to go to college for. I guess you could say I'm a little OCD, but I believe in being prepared.

(A/N that was just an intro about her this is where the story actually starts)
"KAT! Hurry up" I heard my mom yell up the stairs. "Your going to be late for your first day!" I was about to go crazy all my things that I needed were missing. My books, my left shoe, even my pencil pouch! I hated moving, we moved around a lot cause my mom worked as a marine biologist and she went to whatever beach needed her, this time we were in Australia. "COMING!!!!" I shouted down the stairs. I grabbed an apple off the counter. "Do you want me to drive you or do you want to walk?" My mom asked me "I think I'll walk it's nice out" I wasn't positive that I knew the way but it couldn't be that hard. "Okay, you need to leave now then. Bye, have a good day." she said as I walked out the door.
I walked to the elevator in the apartment building and pressed the down button. I hope this school will be better than my other one. I was bullied there, everyone thought I was weird.
As the door opened I saw a girl about my age standing there. "Hey are you new I thought I knew everyone in the building." she said "Um.. yeah me and my mom just moved in.(A/N I have no idea if this is a school I'm just making something up so don't be mad at me) Do you go to Northview? I'm in the 11th grade." I said and her face lit up. "Your American! Oh my gosh that's so cool! And yeah I'm in the 11th year. My name is Chelsea I can show you around today." she said smiling "Great! I'm Kathryn, but you can call me Kat."

A/N this is my first story that I've posted so if there is something wrong I'm soooooooo sorry! I'm gonna work really hard on it I hope you like it. things are gonna go crazy soon though

-Abby :)