Part 3

1 week later >:)

No one pov:

Today is the day that the project is due. Luckily Razor and Bennett have finished their project on time. They go to their class and give the papers to Miss Jean. Which she gladly takes. Both of their worries vanish.

"Finally were done! Now we don't have to worry about that anymore..." Bennett says as he sits down at his desk putting his head down. "Razor agree." Razor says. "actually I've been meaning to ask you. Do you think that we could have a picnic after school today..? Just the two of us." Bennett says putting his head up again. Bennett is currently blushing a lot since he's never asked someone this and is really embarrassed. but he is hoping that Razor says yes-

"it ok with me. Razor don't mind." Razor says looking directly into Bennett's eye. Bennett's heart was about to burst so he instantly looked away making Razor confused. "Actually I have everything prepared so we can just go to my house and pick up my things. After that, I can take you to one of the parks near where I live." Bennett says smiling. A lot. "Mhh. What time?" Razor asks curiously. " right after school."

After school (at the bus)

"What did Bennett bring to eat?" Razor asks hoping it's something good.

"Oh well that's a surprise for later~" Bennett says smirking. "Razor does not like surprises." Razor whines. "Don't worry you'll know in a bit anyway," Bennett says suddenly holding Razor's hand and intertwining them. Bennett smiles. Razor was shocked by his actions but didn't hate it in fact he liked it.

"Oh here's our spot lets go," Bennett says still holding his hands. Some people give them weird looks but the two boys don't notice them. Right, when they get inside Bennett tells Razor to wait outside and that he'll come back real quick. As Bennett comes inside to retrieve his snacks he sees his mom just sitting there doing nothing but looking at Bennett. This made Bennett pretty uncomfortable so he just went straight to the fridge. 

"And where might you be going." Bennett's mom starts to speak. "I already told you I'm going to hang out with my friend today," Bennett says kinda angry and annoyed. "Well, I don't remember hearing that from you. And plus who are you hanging out with anyway? Casper?"She starts to laugh. Bennett just ignores her and gets the stuff out of the fridge and puts it in a basket. He quickly goes up his room to grab a spare blanket.

The Mother just looks at her "child" with the most disgusting face ever. She's noticed how Bennett and Razor have gotten close ever since the first day.  Right as she was gonna tell Bennett something she realized that he was already gone."This bitch." She mutters beneath her breath very annoyed.

"Oh Bennett back!" Razor says as he hugs Bennett tightly. "Y-yeah hey Razor." Bennet stutters. "well let's go now it's not too far anyway." Bennett says after he grabs Razor's arm again. "Very warm and cute" Razor thinks in his mind. They walk for about 5 minutes until they reach their destination.

"Here it is! Do you like it..?" Bennett says blushing. "Razor thinks it looks really good and very pretty," Razor says looking at Bennett while smiling at him. And at this moment and at this time Bennett finally realizes that he might have a crush on Razor. " U-um w-well let's set up the b-blankets," Bennett says getting flustered.

The boys had a lot of fun on their picnic date. They even fed each other sometimes. Both held hands most of the time and would always cling to each other. But everything good always has to come to an end.

2 hours later

"Aw, no more food." razor whined. "I think you ate more than enough today-" Bennett said giggling while patting Razor's head. "Razor I had a great time being here with you. And I hope that we get to spend our time like this again." Bennett said with the purest smile ever seen. This made razor almost jump on top of him and give him kisses but he decided not to do that. "Razor also... like spending time with you." They both fall down on the blanket hugging each other not wanting to leave each other's warmth. 

BZZZZ

"Huh, whats this?" Bennet thinks to himself. He opens up his phone to see an angry mother and father texting him to come back right now. This made Bennett sad when he realized that this had to come to an end. "Hey Razor.. pst Razor! Agh don't tell me he fell asleep. Hey Razor! Razor!" The boy starts to shake the other boy to wake up. This works after 2 minutes of shaking him. "Huh, why Bennet shaking Razor..?" Razor says finally awake. "Hey, I didn't know you were this much of a heavy sleeper." Bennet giggles.

"Also Razor I have to leave now my parents are telling me to go back home. We can see each other tomorrow." Bennet says trying to hide how sad he actually is. "Ah, can razor help you go back home?" Razor askes. "Well of course let's go!" Bennett says grabbing Razor's hand and intertwining them as if they were a couple. "hey Bennett don't we need to pack up things first?" Razor says. "GAHH I ALMOST FORGOT-"

Such a beautiful relationship. I wonder what will happen in the future with the two boys.

.

.

.

AUTHORS NOTE: For some reason, I like to do my stories at night- welp that doesn't matter anyway. If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote for it :3 I hope all of you beautiful people are doing well in life. If I make any mistake please don't be afraid to tell me. I would be more than happy to change it. And happy early Christmas <3