..-Part 7-..

The Next Morning... NO ONE POV:

As Razor starts to wake up he realizes how close Bennett is to his face. So he decides to kiss his forehead. Razor blushes. Then he just starts to stare at Bennett for a good minute acknowledging his beautiful features.  Razor starts to realize how red Bennett is so he gets even closer to see if he's ok. Suddenly Bennett wakes up eyes fully open. "Good morning R-Razor," Bennett says not keeping eye contact with Razor. Although Razor thinks that Bennett doesn't know what he was doing in fact Bennett knew from the start. He knew from the moment Razor woke up. "Morning Bennett!" Razor says energetically.

"Good sleep?" Razor askes Bennett. "Mhm," Bennett says as he yawns tiredly. "Welp good thing it's Saturday cuz all I want to do is cuddle with you," Bennett says as he jumps on top of Razor hugging him. "Yes, Razor agrees," Razor says melting into the hug. Razor pats Bennett's while Bennett is rubbing his head into Razor's belly. They enjoy this moment for a few minutes until Bennett realizes something.

"Gah! I forgot I have to go home-" Bennett says panicking and jumping outside the bed but was careful not to hurt Razor. "Can't Bennett tell parents he coming late?" Razor says tilting his while lying on top of the bed. "Wait yeah you're right. Ok give me a sec let me call them real quick-" Bennett says as he pulls his phone out...

5 Minutes Later.

"They told me that I can stay for the day but I have to come back by night time," Bennett says happily while he hops on Razor's bed once again. "Hey what should we do though? Once we stop cuddling of course." Bennett says as he hugs Razor. "Mhh should we go to park?" Razor says asking me for approval. "That sounds like a pretty good idea. I haven't gone to one in a pretty long time." Bennett says. "Mhm Razor to," Razor says as he rubs his face into Bennett's cheek. "Razor hungry. Let's eat." Razor says "Oh ok-" Bennett says while he starts to get grabbed immediately by a hungry Razor. As they go downstairs Bennett realizes that the man from yesterday is nowhere to be seen. He sighs in relief. "Ah- You boys finally decided to come out to eat huh?" Maria says as she flips her pancakes. "Yeah, we were getting pretty hungry," Bennett says as he scratches the back of his head.

"Especially Razor he pretty much dragged me over here," Bennett says giggling. "Sorry..." Razor says feeling ashamed. "Oh, there's nothing to worry about I don't mind," Bennett says as he kisses Razor's forehead forgetting the women standing right beside them. Maria starts to clear her throat. "Well, you guys came at the right time because breakfast is already done and ready to be served." As the boys sit down Maria starts to call the other's including the man. "Ooo It smells great," Crystal says as she enters the room. "Mhm! Very good," Bella says as she hops into a seat. "Mrs. Maria, can I help you serve all the plates to everyone? If you don't mind." Bennett says feeling extra nice today. "Ah yes I would appreciate it," Maria says not knowing about Bennett's massive unluck. Razor realizes this and hops in to help Bennett serve. As Bennett walks up to Razor's dad to serve his coffee he suddenly trips. But Razor knowing that something unlucky was gonna happen he quickly grabbed Bennett by the waist holding him. Having Bennett's back up against Razor's stomach and Razor's front was rubbing on Bennett's you know what. When Razor did that Bennett made some kind of noise that he's never heard. 

"Ngh-" Bennett realized the sound he made and quickly zipped his mouth while blushing like an idiot. But since Razor was close to Bennett Razor was able to hear it. Luckily no one else heard it except Razor. Bennett quickly got out of Razor's arms and delivered the cup of coffee in his hands. "H-here you go, sir," Bennett says as he leaves and goes back to his to where Razor is. As he sits down he feels someone staring at him but he doesn't know who it is. But he still proceeds to eat. While Bennett ate Razor still thought about the noise he made. "Did Bennett feel uncomfortable? Did Bennett get hurt?"  Those were the questions Razor asked himself. "Hey, Bennett.." Razor says as he taps Bennett's shoulder lightly. "Mh? What is it?" Bennett asks as he stares at Razor. "Razor want to apologize to Bennett. Razor made Bennett uncomfortable when Razor grabbed Bennett by the waist." Razor says not keeping eye contact with Bennett. "O-oh so that's why you were acting so sad. Don't worry that didn't bother me I was just... surprised by the sudden contact." Bennett says as he giggles. Razor relieved by the good news just smiles at Bennett and continues to eat.

After they ate

"Razor gonna shower be back in few," Razor says as he gets up from the table washes his dish, and heads up to his room."O-oh ok bye!" Bennett says already feeling lonely. Bennett is still at the table with Razor's family not knowing what to say. It starts to get awkward so Bennett stands up and leaves to go back to Razor's room.

30 Minutes Later

"What took you so long!" Bennett says as he walks up to Razor. "Razor didn't take long. Bennett impatient." Razor says as he dries his wet hair.  "Well are we going now? I"m already dressed up and you to." Bennett says as he holds Razor hand."Razor needs shoes." Razor says while staring at Bennett. "Um ok!-" Bennett says. Razor lets go of his hand to put his shoes on and is now ready to leave.

As the two boys head out Razor can feel someone following them but ignores it and doesnt think to much of it. I wonder who it could be...

AUTHOR NOTE: Finally done well I hope you liked this chapter. And if I made any mistakes please go ahead and tell me. Anyways goodbye and have a nice day :3