Part 18 ^^)

"Fischl!? I didn't know you transferred to this school! What a pleasant surprise!" Bennett says while smiling with glee. Fischl noticing them is shocked. Her face becomes a bit pale but not enough for them to notice. She clears her throat before speaking. "H-hahaha! Of course it's me-" Fischl half yells. Razor and Bennett sit next to her seeing as no one wants to even sit close to her.

"Razor glad to see Fischl." He slightly smiles.  "Yeah me too." Fishcl says while going back to what she was writing. "Sooo... What are you writing? Class hasn't started yet." Bennett says while rocking his chair and a smile plastered on his face. 

None of your concern

"Oh it's nothing just some ideas for something." Fischl says with akwardly smiling. "Nice, well it was really good to see you again!" Bennett says. "Mhm Razor agree." 

Then they get interrupted by a certain ginger.

"H-hey Razor could I perhaps talk to you?" Childe says as he scratches his head. Razor recognizing his voice notices that it was the same guy who insulted him before. With caution he begins to speak. "U-um. What does person want now?" Razor says hesitating to even speak. "I want to apologize for what I said earlier. I wanted to fit in with my friends so I kinda just said that." Childe said not even looking at Razor. What a half ass apology! Bennett thinks. "Razor you don't have to accept his-" Bennett gets cut off by an oddly happy Razor. 

"Razor was worried Childe was gonna become mean again! But that ok now.." Razor says smiling joyfully. Razor and Childe used to be childhood friends until they both had to move cities. Although right now Childe doesn't recognize him. that is until...

"Woah are you..? Are you really?" Childe says going back a little. "This definitely brings me back." Razor nods. Bennett absolutely lost asks Razor about this. "Razor and Childe childhood friends." He smiles. "And coincidently this is also how we met.. Not all the great but you know." He starts sweating. "You mean the whole calling him 'names' thing?" Bennett says clearly annoyed.

"Hey man I said sorry. And I do mean it. I also didn't recognize him." Childe says while fischl is just in the background doing whatever she was doing before.

"Bennett it fine. I'm fine." Razor says smiling softly at Bennett while slowly intertwining his hands. "Uhhh am I interrupting something.." Childe says surprised at what he's seeing. "It's fine you can stay or leave if you want it doesn't matter. As to which child waves a goodbye to Razor and leaves.

The rest of the class ended up being just the teacher forgetting that she's supposed to teach and a bunch of kids fooling around.

--

a long day at school and the boys decide to go out to buy some food. Finally leaving, Bennett asks Razor if he could come over. "Razor would have to call for permission." 

"That's fine just tell them you're getting help for your homework or something."

"Yeah, yeah Razor get it."

After some convincing~

Razor giggles before giving a peck of a kiss to Bennett. "Razor can come over." He says smiling. They're only a few minutes away so after some short walking they arrive at Bennett's place. "Seem like forever since Razor come over here."

"I agree~" Bennett smirks knowing his parents aren't home today. As to which Razor notices once he enters. Normally they are really loud either by the yelling or the loud noises coming from the televisions. Bennett gently pulls Razor away to his room while closing the door in case of some visitors. Both in the moment start kissing passionately. Slowly turning into something deeper and warmer. 

In the middle of this hot mess Razor starts to crawl his hands up Bennett's shirt feeling his hips to his chest. A small moan can be heard from the other male. "Ngh.."

"Could Bennett raise his shirt.?" Razor says while looking up at Bennett. As to which the other male slowly starts to raise his shirt. But then deciding to completely take it off. Razor then starts  to leave small pecks of kisses all over Bennett's body. Bennett making all type of noises starts to cover his mouth from embarrassment.

Razor goes from kisses to then licking his chest not leaving a single part untouched

-- 

As the boys continue doing whatever they were doing they suddenly hear footsteps from inside the house. As to which they kind of panic putting there clothes (shirts) back on. The boys hear the person on the other side trying to open the door. As to which they quickly put a game on pretending they were playing it. Bennett slowly unlocks the door then opens it. As to which he sees his mother clearly angry. But she's always angry so he doesn't know what it is this time.

"As I thought your room is a mess! This is why I don't like it whenever you bring friends over!" The mother says yelling. And to Benntt's and Razor's relief they had nothing to worry about. They just looked at each other and started to laugh. "What are you two idiots laughing about! Go on and clean this up already.!" She says as she shuts the door closed. Razor pecks Bennett's cheek then starts to clean up. Bennett just smiles while helping him.

A/N: Um.... so like y'all... I am so sorry for my hiatus. I literally had no idea on what to write and especially on how to write it. You guys deserve some fluff and spice after such a long time so here have some food. You guys might start starving again but I wont let y'all die lmaoo. Again I'm sorry and yeah I really hope you guys enjoyed these crumbs and savor it good. Anyway, byeeee. (Not proof read)