Part 20 :3

Third pov:

Lunch finally begins as the students hear the sound of the bell ring. Bennett starts walking out of class and starts heading to the lunch room. Bennett looks around moving his head to try and find a certain long haired boy. Bennett finally notices Razor at a near by table so he starts walking up to him with a smile to his face. "Sooo.. watcha doing?" Bennett says as he sits down right beside him. "Nothing just waiting for Benny." Razor softly says as he looks up to Bennett. 

Bennett chuckles as he asks him a question. "I see you haven't eaten yet, wanna go and get something?" He spoke. Razor nods as the boys begin to leave there seats and start walking up to the line filled with hungry kids. "You wanna go to the tree outside?" Bennett asks curiously.

 Razor nods enthusiastically. As Bennett get's out of the line he gets ambushed by a blonde that doesn't seem to give up just yet.  "Hello Benny~!"Lumine yells all of a sudden. Bennett clearly uncomfortable especially by the name asks her what is it that she wants. "Well nothing of course just to tell you how much fun it was earlier today. Playing with you in those games were something special for me." Lumine says with a tint of pink glowing from her cheeks. Does she like me..? Bennett thinks to himself.

 "A-ah it was nothing really, we are good friends after all.." Bennett awkwardly smiles. Friends... the phrase hit like a truck towards Lumine. But not even taking the hint she continues to go after the unlucky boy. "Wanna go with me to the stairs to eat, I'm sure it'll be fun with just the two of us!" Lumine smiles creepily, again. Before her rejection was set in motion a long haired boy interrupts the duo. "Benny ready to go?" Razor says as he comes up to them. There had been a malfunction in his account making him take quite long in the line. luckily he came (maybe) just about the right time.

Razor isn't stupid he sees what's going on with Lumine and Bennett. But doesn't know if Bennett likes Lumine, with the way she keeps talking to Bennett. I mean she has beautiful blonde long hair. The silkiest of skin with a strawberry scent everytime she walks by. And most importantly she's a girl. Razor's mood begins to diminish when Lumine starts talking again.

 "Uhm, can you not interrupt us? He's obviously going to come with me for lunch." Lumine smiles as she grabs Bennett's shoulder. Bennett all of a sudden begins to talk. "Lumine can you please not make a whole scene in the middle of the cafeteria? Also I never said I was going. Stop filling words into my mouth." Bennett says already beyond annoyed. Bennett grabs Razor's arm as he begins to walk out the door. "And don't treat Razor like he's some weirdo." Bennett says before he heads out.

Bennett's pov:

What the actual hell just happened out there? Has Lumine completely lost it? I try to calm my nerves down as i noticed my body shaking a little bit. It's a habit I get from when I get really mad. Razor looks at me with a nervous face and begins to talk. "Is Benny ok? It ok Lumine didn't hurt my feelings.. But does Benny like Lumine?" Razor says as he gives me another worried look. 

What does he even mean? I have never thought of her like that. I didn't even notice she liked me until the encounter I had, Razor thinks I like her? Me and Razor continue to walk down our usual spot and I tell him to sit next to me. "You know why this is my favourite spot during lunch?" I say while smiling. Razor gives me a suspicious look like I'm trying to divert the question with another one. "No.. why does Benny bring this up?" Razor gives me an upset look. 

"Because I get to spend time with you and get to do whatever we want without anyone being here to interrupt us or watch us." I say as I get closer. "And no I don't like her. I could never love anyone who isn't you." I say as I peck his cheek smiling afterwards. Razor clearly flustered from the sudden romantic words looks away embarrassed. "Bennett could've just said no." He says covering his red tinted face.

I signal him with open arms and begin to talk. "Come over here you big idiot." I smile.

3rd pov:

"Why do you always stare at them. You know he won't like you back" A blonde says a she walks towards another blonde. "Tch- what do you want." Lumine says clearly annoyed by her presence. "Oh nothing just your cooperation." Fischl says. "Well, last time we spoke you flat out ignored me!" Lumine says. 

"We both want the same boy and we know we don't stand a chance with Razor in our way." Fischl continues speaking. "Where are you getting at, just get to the point." Lumine says as she begins to stomp her feet. "Do you want to get rid of that boy." Fischl begins to grin as she speaks. Lumine too stunned to respond just looks at her weirdly. 

"You mean kill?" Lumine curiously says. "There's many different ways to get rid of someone.. Killing, kidnapping, framing, torturing, selling, blackmailing, briding-" Fischl gets cut off by an already bored Lumine. "Yeah, yeah!! I've done over half of these. What are you planning on doing out of these, I told you to get to the point."

Fischl begins to smile. Her smile turns into laughter. "Are you a freak or something? No one may hear us right now but they will if you keep laughing like a maniac!" Lumine says. Fischl still smiling begins to finally talk. "Look here's the thing. These methods.. are for us to decide on. If you agree to talk this out visit by my house at 6pm today." Fischl chuckles as she hands Lumine a piece of paper. "Here's my address." Fischl says while looking into Lumines amber eyes. "Think about this carefully." Fischl finally says as she walks away. The bell ringing right as she leaves. 

She sure does get interesting at times.. Last time I almost got caught. What should I do? Lumine leaves with her thoughts to herself. Deciding whether she should risk it again like last time.

A/N: Uhmm...!! guys  I know its been uhm like over a year now I think since i've been on hiatus!! I apologizeee but I think i should start to wrap this story up to not leave you guys on cliff hangers for months. I'm not finishing rn obviouslyyyy but.. Maybe just maybe in 3 to 5 chapters ? Idk I haven't decided much yet so depending on where we are it might be shorter or longer :) I also want to say how happy I am for this story to almost be at 30k views so yoohoo to me :DD Wellpppp peace out ig :)

Not proof read