Part 15 ;)

OMGGGG OK SO LIKE THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE VOTES AND VIEWS!! IT'S SO MUCH MORE THAN WHAT I COULD EVER IMAGINE I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE WHO'S SUPPORTED ME THEROUGHT THE STORY ILYSM Y'ALL!!!!! LIKE OMG ALMOST 5K VIEWS WTF AHHHHHHHHHHHH. You guys give me motivation to keep on going and honestly it brings me so much joy to see that you guys actually enjoying what I write. Unfortunately I might have to end the book at around chapter 20 so sorry about that. But enough about this let's begin with the story :) 

ALSO LMFAO I LOVE THIS PERSON WHO SPAMS MY COMMENTS ILYYY @LivingUnderUrMumBed 

SO PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO SPAM MY NOTIFICATIONS WITH COMMENTS 

LIKE IF U DO I'LL GIVE U THE BEST HEAD EVER/j

AND ALSO SHOUTOUT TO @KeiroH3re <3333 I absolutely love you lovely!! Thank you for all the support you've shown <33!

anywaysssssssss

(This is gonna start right when Bennett and Razor go to their new school)

Bennett's pov:

Ahh... I'm so nervous... I don't think I've felt this way in such a long time. But I really shouldn't since I have Razor by my side! Oh I love him so much... But before we do anything like touching or kissing we need to know more about the school. 

We don't know just how homophobic they might be.. "Hey Razor try not to touch or kiss me... This school might be very strict and homophobic so you never know.. Haha..." I nervously laugh as I scratch my head.

 "Oh? Well Alright. Razor doesn't mind." He says. It's not that big a deal but I really wanna hold his hands. "Anyway, Did you check what classes you have..?" I say. We look at each other's papers to find that we only have one class together (Not including our lunch). Our last period. "What a shame.. We only have one class together." I say while looking disappointed. I mean it's expected from my bad luck.

*Bell noises*

 Third Pov:

although the boys don't have the same period together they do go to the same building. "Well that's our cue to move let's go..!" Bennett says walking into his building Razor next to him. "T-there's lots of people in school. More than our last school.." Razor says getting a bit anxious. He softly grabs onto his lovers shoulder. "Awh come one you'll be alright trust me." Bennett says smiling gently. 

Razor upon hearing the reassuring voice calms down a bit. "Alright." Razor says letting go of the other male. "Come on now your class is over there." Bennett says pointing to room.... 206. "Well bye Benny." Razor says with a weak smile. "Goodbye!" Bennett waves with a shining smile. Razor waves back with an equally as bright smile.

Bennett then goes to the room next to Razor's room 207. The second he opens the door the last bell rings. Unfortunately being a millisecond late. Getting him the first tardy mark of the year. "You're late." Shenhe says with a monotone voice. "Ah- alright sorry." Bennett says a bit red. How embarrassing for Bennett it must be. He hears all the other teens laughing and cracking up. "You can sit next to...  Mhh Xiao he's an ok kid to deal with." Shenhe says as she points to the boy with the crazy like hair. "Thank you miss.."

"It's Shenhe now please sit down." She says while sitting back down to her seat. Bennett just nods. As Bennett starts to walk down the row of teens he notices quite a variety of different hair and clothing style's. A pair of blond twins. A guy that looks like girl but with side braids. And some other cool looking people. I'm looking forwards to this year. Not like there is much of it anyways. Only a few months left.

As he sit down he sees the other kids talking to their friends and goofing around not listening to the teacher anymore. Then this one girl approaches him. "Ah.. Hello.. Erm since you're the new kid I wanted to now your name if you don't mind." The blond girl asks him. "Oh don't worry! And my name is Bennett. What about you.?" Bennett says. The girl still a bit shy stays quiet for a few seconds before speaking again. "I'm.. Lumine. Nice to meet you." She says still being shy and looking  at the ground. "What a nice name..! Also how come you keep looking at the floor?" Bennett says catching the girl of guard. "No I'm sorry I just don't get to talk to a lot of people so I get pretty shy." Lumine says finally putting her head up. Bennett realizes just how beautiful she really looks like and isn't afraid to mention in. " Lumine you're really pretty do you have a boyfriend or something??" Bennett says genuinely curious not putting much thought into it. He didn't have any feelings for her at all but just found her pretty.

Catching the girl off guard again she becomes totally crimson not being able to think at all. "N-no I don't." Lumine says while breathing in and out carefully. "That's a shocker! Hahaha!! Anyways sorry for distracting you we should really be focusing on the class right now." Bennett says while focusing on the teacher again. "Yeah..." The blonde says mumbling to herself. What a nice boy... He's so much more nicer to me than anyone has ever been. And he even called me pretty! He's pretty cute himself too.. The blond girl says thinking. 

*bell noises*

"Finally!" Bennett says standing up while thinking about Razor. wonder how he's doing. He thinks. His thoughts then get's interrupted by the same blond girl. "What class do you go next?" Lumins asks curiously.

"I have art! What about you-"

"Oh my! Me too how nice!" Lumine says smiling. "Mind if I walk with you?" Lumine says.

"Not at all. But I have to go to the bathroom so you can wait for me at the class." 

"Alright bye for now!" Lumine says waving happily. 

(for the sake of the story the student at the school have 5 minutes to go to each class.)

I didn't have to go to the bathroom but I did wanna check on Razor- Ah I see him! Bennett thinks. "Razor!" He taps his shoulder. Razor turns around delighted to his lover once again. "Classroom scary." Razor says while hugging Bennett a bit teary but Bennett doesn't seem to notice this. "So you didn't like it?" Bennett says in an unfortunate tone. Razor shakes his head. "That's unfortunate.. But~ I met this really nice girl at class so it wasn't that bad." Bennett says while smiling. Razor a bit jealous doesn't say anything.

*second bell rings*

" Ah-! Class is almost starting well bye see you at lunch!" Bennett says waving at Razor. Razor just walks off sad to his next class.

Something in his 1st class happened that Razor didn't mention.... Wonder what it could've been.

 Lumine the girl with short blond hair has also become quite fond of Bennett wonder how this feeling she has might turn out later on... 

The boy named Xiao overheard Bennett and Lumine's conversation. Although he had something to say he kept his mouth shut. Wonder what might have made him so hesitant...

A/N: WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE. I literally had no idea on what to do. BUT I FINALLY HAVE A GREAT IDEA AND I LOVE IT AND I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE IT JUST AS MUCH!!! WELLLLL ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT FOLKS!! And I again didn't check for any spelling mistakes so :P