Part 5

I want to clarify the ages of every character so far so you guys aren't confused.

Bennet: 16

Razor:17

Maria (mom):47

Crystal(sister):19

Little sister: 10

Dad:???

Now let us begin with the story!

NO ONE POV:

"H-huh- Who said that!?" Bennett said panicking. Uh oh, It my sister.. thought Razor. "Hello, Bennett." Razor's sister started to speak as she smiled walking up to them. 

"Oh uh hello um..."

"The names Crystal."

"Hello Crystal," Bennett said. While bennet was greeting Crystal Razor got closer to Bennett holding his shoulder. Suddenly Crystal started to speak "I have a question for you Bennett..." Crystal said. "Mh?" Bennett hummed curiously. "What is your relationship with my brother? Are you two boyfriends? I mean you two are pretty close despite only knowing each other for a month now." Crystal said. "Crystal! Why would you ask such a question to our guest-" Maria said but then got cut off.

"Yeah, you could say that," Razor spoke looking away from his sister feeling a bit embarrassed. All he wanted to do was go to his room and be left alone. Oh wow- I didn't think he would say it just like that. . Crystal thought. While Razor said that Bennett was internally screaming. His heart about to explode. "H-huh- H-HUH!?" Bennet screamed. Razor then quickly grabbed Bennett's hand and dragged him to his room blushing a lot. When they got to Razor's room Razor instantly shut the door.

Bennett wanted to mention what Razor said but was too embarrassed to say anything. All they did was sit on the bed not knowing what to do. It was getting awkward until  Bennett remembered he brought some board games for them to play. "Hey, let's play UNO I'll even teach you how to play it!" Bennett said smiling. "Sure," Razor said.

After teaching Razor they both start to begin their first real match.

Bennett starts shuffling the cards. Bennett then gives Razor a deck of cards and he then gives himself a deck of cards. As you know Bennett has extremely bad luck and bennet ended up only having normal cards. meanwhile, Razor had Very good ones. He mostly had +2 cards and cards that skip a player's turn. (I forgot how they're called). 10 minutes into the round Razor suddenly shouts "UNO!"Razor said shouting "What!? How!? " Bennett said feeling salty since he still has five cards in his deck. Bennett then places his only +2 card thinking that that'll stop Razor from wining. That is until Razor whips out his last card showing a red +2 card. 

"Razor wins!" Razor said as he stood up punching the air.

"How are you so good!? You just started today." Bennett said feeling salty again.

"Let's play more rounds, Bennett!

"Sure." 

5 rounds later...

"Razor win! Again-" Razor says as he's sitting down.

"Yeah, I'm done for today," Bennett said feeling tired of being beaten by Razor again. 

"Bennett... Razor hungry..." Razor said while his stomach growled.

"Oh yeah, I brought some snacks!" Bennett said as he whipped out some chips and gummies for them to eat. "Look I brought some Doritos, Pringles, and-" Suddenly Razor jumped on top of Bennett drooling over the snacks. "Wow, you sure are hungry," Bennet said blushing a bit since Razor was really close to his face and on his knees drooling. (I'm so sorry. This sounds so dirty but I promise you it isn't-).

Maria Pov (Razor's mom):

I'm currently making food for my family and my new guest. I'm making _____ ____ ____ (Idk what to put there so just let your imagination decide what they're making). My daughter Crystal is also helping me do the food. The food is almost done so I'll be calling everyone to the kitchen. "I'll go tell the boys to come down and eat-" Maria then got caught off. "Oh, it's fine Mom I can call them for you. You just stay here and call the others." Crystal said as she grinned. She then started to walk to where the boys were... What could she be up to..?

NO ONE POV:

Crystal walks up to the door. She then opens the door revealing...

.

.

.

 WOW, WHAT ARE THEY DOING- Crystal thought. What she witnessed was a Razor on top of a Bennett on his knees drooling "Hello, sister," Razor said not noticing the position there in. . But Bennett did. He realized the position there were in and was gonna explain to Crystal but didn't have the chance to. "Oh my, so Razor really wasn't lying. If you guys ever decide to do it try not to be so loud." She said winking. "Anyways Razor mom's calling us to dinner you to Bennett." She said then left... (Btw Razor understood nothing in what she said.)

Bennett.Exe..Has.stopped.working..

WHAT THE HELL... OH MY GOD... Bennet thought. He was the darkest shade of red. His breathing was very quick and loud. He's never blushed this hard before. "Is Bennett ok..?" Razor started to get concerned about how red he was. He thought that maybe a hug would help Bennett calm down. So he hugged Bennett holding his neck. Both of the boys still on the floor. Calm down Bennett calm down... AGH, I CAN'T DO IT. Bennet thought.

"Bennett should eat Let's go," Razor said grabbing his hands to pull him up. "Ok.." Bennett said a bit lightheaded. The two boys start to walk downstairs to where the kitchen is.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello guys! I hope you're having a wonderful day. Also happy new Year to all. I'm sorry for the late update. Also after today, I will begin school meaning that the updates might be even slower. I also I'm planning to make one of them confess in a future chapter like chapters 6, 7, or 8 so yeah look up to those chapters! And if you have any questions I'll gladly answer. Well, goodbye, people!