Here we are again

- Unedited but who gives a fuck ig :)
-
- Kokichi POV
-
-

There's less than half of us. It's just Kaito, Maki, Shuichi, Himiko, Maki, Tsumugi, and I. So, this is fun. In the meantime, I've finished my plan. Of course, the execution needs to be perfect but, it's better than nothing.

Shuichi and I haven't spent a-lot of time together. He thinks I'm some kind of monster. And he's right. I mean, I have a wax figure of my dead boyfriend hanging in my room. I'm gonna be a bit fucked-in-the-head. Nobody here likes me and it's suffocating. My lungs filling up with their hateful words that flow like water until I eventually drown, the soft clutch of life letting me go.

They say mean things. They, of course, might not mean these. They'll regret these when they figure out what I've done for them. But, life goes on. Not for me, of course, but they'll eventually grow out of the horrifying realization of my plan and death. It won't affect them as much as it should. But, they're going to go on to the outside world and all will be well. It'll be okay. I hope.

This is basically a suicide mission. I mean, tomorrow I'm going to be dead. Completely dead. No coming back. No returns. Just gone. Completely gone.

They'll all escape and lead good lives. Getting jobs, getting homes, falling in love, getting married, having children. Even Shuichi will. My heart aches at the thought of this.
This is real.
There's no turning back.

Welp.
I've dealt with worse.
Atleast there's anything going for me in life. It makes this alot easier.
Will they even miss me?
Of course they won't.
I've done terrible things, I practically murdered Miu and Gonta. Their blood is on my hands. Their ghosts track behind me, haunting my every move.

Tomorrow is my doom.
I go to bed knowing this is the last time sleep will hold me in her gentle embrace.
And, surprisingly, I feel peaceful.

A/N
The end of this book is near, it is true. The long awaited end. This book has been a journey. A mark of my growth as a writer. I'm not very optimistic about this, to be honest, I'm terrified to end this series. But, all is well. Life goes on. And, I'm excited to start a new series. I have a little something in mind :)
With love lasting forever, Chaptertwelve.