The night after

Kokichi P.O.V

I wake up, my head aches. "hmnp" I groan and whine, then get up. I grab some clothes then walk to the bathroom, I look in the mirror and see my tear stained face. Why was I cryin— oh.... Amami ... I can feel my eyes stinging and filling with tears. I blink them away, only having a few dropping down. I take off my skirt, and pants. Looking at my pale and small frame. God, I am so ugly. I start the shower and hop in (after taking my underwear off.) The hot water feels nice, it reminds me of the warm embrace of Amami. I wash my body, and stand there for a while. It's unfair, why did Amami have to go. I loved him. He loved me. He loved me when nobody else would. g—god ... I'll shut up now.

Shuichi P.O.V

Poor Amami, This game is sick and twisted. But, Kaede... She couldn't have killed him, right? She was sweet, and kind, and lovely !! Why was it her that died?

No-ones P.O.V

The two boys walked to the dining room, going opposite ways, but bumping into eachother halfway through.

"Oh, hello Kokichi..." Shuichi said nervously, he remembered he hadn't put his hat on. "Oh, Saihara-chan !! You took off that hat of yours !!" Shuichi blushed and nodded, the two boys walked to the dining room together. Once they got there, Kokichi grabbed a bottle of panta from the kitchen and made his way to the door, to leave.

"Kokichi, aren't you going to stay?" Kirumi said, "No thanks, mom !!" kokichi giggled "I'm going to go make some plans to kill the stupid bear !!" Everyone said insults;

"Kokichi, say more things like that, and you'll be dead." Kaito exclaimed

Shuichi gave a disapproving nod, and looked down.

The purple haired boy made his way to his lab, and decided to stay there the rest of the day.

A/N:
I am so, so, so sorry I've been inactive !! I stopped shipping SaiOuma, so it might be a little difficult to continue writing this, but I'm trying :) I made a book for KuzuOuma (kokichi x Fuyuhiko) oneshots, and Imma do the same for Kiyouma (Korekiyo x Kokichi) because, I'm more invested in those !! :) Bye loves !!