Breakfast

As I walked into the dining hall I saw Kaede with Shuichi,they were holding hands. I felt a shiver crawl up my spine,and a sadness take over my body. I sat down next to Rantaro,nobody looked at me,they all just ignored my existence. Even Kiibo and Rantaro didn't look at me. Stupid Stupid Stupid! Why can't I just try harder?! Then finally Miu said "why so sad,Dumbass?!" I frowned at her and said "what do you mean?". Rantaro interrupted "it's 6AM don't do this..." I looked down at my plate,I had only eaten two bites of toast and had drank none of my Panta. "I'm not hungry" I said as I got up from the table. That was a lie. I had not eaten since breakfast 2 days ago,I was gonna starve... Would everyone be happy if I died? Miu would,She would probably be laughing her ass off and smiling at my death scene or execution.

(This part is not edited)164 words! Not too shabby! Anyways... Hi loves!! I just wanna say I live you all so much!! Like I said last part if you guys are struggling with Depression,stress,anxiety,etc. You can message/DM me,I will listen and help as much as I can. I love you guys so much,and always remember that you are loved,amazing,cool,handsome/pretty,and adorable! I care for you guys so much! You guys are what keep me going in life,and I hope I can help you! Bye loves!