Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Trent's POV

I stared at her while she was running away. She didn't even bother to wait for my answer. She didn't even let me ask her a question kung saan sila magkikita.

Napailing nalang ako. "Pag-ibig nga naman." I uttered at myself before taking a deep sigh.

I don't really understand myself. Hindi ko maintindihan ang sarili ko kung bakit kay Katrina pa ako nahulog. Alam kong una palang hindi na magiging ako pero pinatuloy ko pa rin ang paglapit sa kaniya.

Heck! But what can I do tho? She's the only girl that can make my heart flutters. I didn't feel this kind of feeling towards the other girls. Only at her. It really sounds cringe but my heart only beats for her.

The moment I look at her eyes and talk to her, my heart pounds because of happiness. She have no idea how she makes me happy and at the same time, she makes me sad. Just like now.

She loves my cousin and I think that is already an enough reason to let her go. I don't want to be selfish. Yes, I like her but she'll be happier with kuya Tim. Besides, I don't want to be the villian in their love story.

Apart from that, I am fine with this. Ayos na ako sa ganito. Iyong nakatingin at nakasuporta lang sa kaligayahan niya. As long as she's happy, then it's fine with me.

I pick up my phone when it suddenly rang. Tinignan ko ang caller at napabuntong hininga nang makita kung sino ito.

I answered it. "What do you need kuya?" I asked.

It was my cousin.. kuya Tim.

Wala akong narinig na sagot sa kabilang linya kaya tinignan ko ulit ito. Kumunot ang noo ko nang makitang hindi naman niya binaba ang tawag.

"Hello, kuya? Why did you call me?" I asked again.

This time, I heard a soft sob. Wtf is that?! It sounded like he was crying.

"Are you crying?" I asked confusedly.

"Comfort her." He answered, not minding my question.

My brows creased. "What the heck are you saying? Comfort who?"

"Katrina.."

I feel my hands turned into fist when he mentioned Katrina's name. My blood started to boil in anger when I realized what he wanted to say. 

"What the fuck did you do, kuya?!" I yelled over the line.

"Just comfort her. She needs someone to comfort her right now."

And with that, I heard a sob from him again.

"Where is she?"

"At the park. Near at her apartment," he immediately answered.

I was about to hang-up the line when he called my name.

"What again? I am on my way to her place."

"Please.. just comfort her. No hugging. Just be at her side and listen to--"