#017

I was laying in bed still in shambles but not as bad. He was waiting for me to get up so he was just staring at me. "Chrissy.." he whispered, "Are you awake now?" I covered myself with blankets cause I didn't want to be bothered. "I said I was sorry." He pouted. "No! I don't wanna go again. My body has had enough." I whined. "Chrissy I won't be so rough this time I promise." He begged. "No! I'm tired." I whined again. He sighed and took the blanket off my face.

"You look a mess." I said trying not to laugh. His hair was all over the place and his eyeliner had melted. "You should go shower and go to sleep." I said patting his head. "You wanna take a shower with me?" He asked shaking me. "Umm... do you know what you just asked?" I asked him being confused. "What? It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before." He pouted. "Yeah but like that's so... fuck it I guess we can." I said not seeing anything wrong with it. "YAY!" He squealed before running down the hall to get towels. "YOU CAN'T- oh my fucking god he really just did that.." I sighed.

He came back in the room with towels and didn't see anything wrong with what he did. "You just walked out there in the hallway... naked." I said trying to get him to process what he did. "Okay???" He said legitimately not seeing an issue. "Never mind. I'll go turn the shower on." I said shaking my head.

Now I love to boil myself when I shower. So me not thinking anything of it, I set it up to how I normally shower. I got in and to me it was fine. But when he got in and literally threw a fit. "This is too hot!" He whined, turning the handle on the shower. Then the water got cooler which pissed me off cause I need my hot showers to function. "Now it wasn't that hot turn it back." I said firmly. "No. It was too hot. This is better." He pouted. So I took it upon myself to turn the handle back to where it was myself. "OW! Chrissy stop trying to burn me!" He whined touching the handle again. "Stop touching it! It wasn't even that hot!" I whined back at him.

We continued to go back and forth, touching the handle until we both went to grab it at the same time. Now despite them living in a big ass house, the shower was really only meant for one person. Don't get me wrong it wasn't that cramped. But it was only enough space for one person to go up to the handle at a time. So you can only imagine that our bodies were extremely close together while fighting over the handle.

"Chrissy moveee" he whined trying to push me out the way. "You move! I told you stop touching it!" I whined back. "Come on Chrissy just leave it alone it's perfectly fine now!" He said. "No I want it to be hot!" I pouted. He moved me out the way again and I stopped trying to fight him cause I didn't wanna fall. He looked at me and turned the handle so that it wasn't too hot or too cold. "There. Big baby." He said walking towards me.

I smiled and went on with my normal shower as if he wasn't there. And for about 20 minutes it was a normal shower for us both. That was until he wouldn't stop looking at me. "Can I help you?" I teased, pretending to cover myself. "Yeah you can actually.." he said backing me into a corner. "what are you doing?" I asked being a little nervous. "Nothinggg.." he said smirking at me. "Okay before you get any ideas the echo in this bathroom is very loud." I said trying to talk him out of it. "So? What are they gonna do come in here and stop us?" He said raising his eyebrow. "Okay you have a point but how would we even do it? It's only so much space in here." I said. "Well you can always just bend over." He said smirking again. "Oh hell no. My back is still hurting just thinking about it." I complained.

He looked over at the bench that was behind me. "Okay then you could ride me." He suggested. "What if I get tiredddd?" I whined. "Well I'll just grind you against me myself then." He said sitting down. "What if I fall-" I said trying to stall. He pulled me into his lap and held me tightly. "If I hold on tight enough you won't fall." He whispered in my ear. He slowly sat me down bouncing me against him. "Oh shit.." he moaned listening to me whimper. He started to lick my neck as he held onto my hips. "That door... it's not closed.." I moaned trying to stop him. "So? Who's gonna come in here?" He said trying to calm me down.

"Fuck.." I whimpered softly trying not to be so loud. "It's okay to be loud.." he moaned, "I want you to be loud so they hear how good you feel.." I moaned a little louder as he started to grind me against him. "Oh fuck.." I moaned gripping his hair as he buried his face into my neck. "Are you gonna behave better baby?" He teased. "Yess.. I'll be good I promise.." I whined as he moved faster. "Stop whining so much.." he demanded, spanking me a little. I took one of his hands and put it on my throat.

"Oh? You want me to choke you? Is that what you want? Hmm?" He moaned as he teased me. "Yes.. please..." I begged becoming needy. "I guess since you said please.." he smirked at me. He placed his hand around my throat holding the rest of my body with his other arm.  "What a slutty girl you are." He moaned in my face as I whimpered, "You love when I call you that don't you?" I kept whimpering as I continued grinding against him. "Fuckkk.." I moaned gripping his hair a little tighter. "Chrissy.. you're hurting me..." he whimpered.

I was too enthralled in riding him that I had tuned him out. "Chrissyy.." he started to moan louder, "please... you're pulling so hard..." I still couldn't bring myself out of LaLa Land and started to grind harder. "Oh fuck... baby calm down." He moaned. I still had his hair in my grasp and he was starting to enjoy it but he was enjoying a little too much. I started to grind faster and he took his hand off my throat. "Fuck me... just like that baby.. just like I taught you.." he moaned. "Baby...I'm so close... Fuck.." I moaned coming closer to orgasm. "Wait for me baby..." he begged. His begging gave me ideas that he'd probably punish me for thinking. I started to grind against him harder. "Oh fuck... fuck...fuck.." he moaned drooling a little bit. I smirked at him and let his hair go, grabbing his shoulders. "Why'd you stop..." he whimpered, "you can pull my hair..." Then he placed one of my hands back on his hair. I gripped it and started to move faster.

His moaning quickly turned into whimpering and whining. "Fuck mee.." he moaned starting to spank me again. "You said you were gonna... behave.. were you getting tired of me already?" He moaned. I tongue kissed him, continuing to ride him. His whimpering made me happy because I was little tired of being at his mercy. "Baby... I'm gonna cum.." he whispered as his eyes rolled back. I moaned in his ear repeatedly and said, "Cum deep inside me..." He looked so pretty as tears filled his eyes. He was so needy and very impatient. "Baby... I wanna make a mess inside you.." he begged, "I wanna cum inside you so bad.." I continued to moan as he started to grind me against him faster. "Oh fuck- wait baby wait.." I moaned being caught off guard. "Baby I can't wait anymore.. I want you to cum all over me please.." he moaned trying not to cry out too loud.

"Cum for me baby.. please cum for me... I wanna feel it.." he begged. I started to moan higher as he spoke. His words made my body tingle and I wanted to cum. "Baby I'm gonna cum... oh fuck.." I whimpered as he held me closer to him. "Give it all to me baby... I want you to make a mess all over it.." he moaned. "Oh my god- Fuck.. fuck.. fuck..." I screamed being so closer I could barely breathe. "You're almost there baby..." he moaned in my ear, "just wait a little bit longer.." I suddenly gasped feeling my body release. When I finally caught my breath I screamed out. "Fuck... Baby I can't take anymore..." I screamed, "it's too much... fuck it's too much.." I felt him grinding faster which kept me cumming for a little while longer. I screamed some more making him cum deep inside me. "Take it all baby it's all yours... fuck.." he whimpered a little bit as he looked up at me. Tears left my eyes as I couldn't control myself anymore. I throbbed intensely sitting on top of him. I still felt myself releasing and I couldn't get up.

He looked at me and smirked at my helpless and discombobulated body. "Poor thing.." he chuckled still moaning a little. I kissed him again trying to get up but I was too weak in the knees. He started to get up pulling himself out of me causing us both to moan out loud. "You okay?" He asked carrying me out the bathroom. "Yes... but also no." I said as he grabbed me a towel. Then he closed the bedroom door and got his own towel. "Chrissy are you going back to sleep again?" He pouted. "Absolutely. And no we cannot go again when I get up." I said covering my head with a blanket. He lifted the blanket and cuddled next to me. "I didn't want to go again I'm tired." He said rolling his eyes and kissing my forehead.