#023

I was out clubbing and I was sitting with some friends. I saw him sitting at the bar and his hair was a bright color so he wasn't hard to spot. He was staring hard as fuck and I was getting a little annoyed. I started to roll my eyes and looked over to one of my friends. "What in the fuck is he staring at?" I asked. "Girl stop. He's not to be fucked with just ignore him." She said patting my hand. "Yeah well this nigga keeps staring at me so he definitely wants to start some shit." I said folding my arms. I made direct eye contact with him and I had a real fucked up look on my face. He raised his eyebrow as he continued to sip his drink.

I eventually got tired and got up. "Christa what the fuck are you doing?" One girl said to me sounding nervous. "I'm finna see what this nigga's problem is." I said snatching my hand away when she tried to grab it. "Christa that's not a good idea." She said grabbing my hand again. All while this was happening I never stopped making eye contact with him. He had this nasty ass smirk on his face watching how frustrated I got and all he was doing was staring at me. "Chris you're drunk just let it go." Someone else said to me. "I'm not drunk at all he's doing it on purpose." I said snatching away again. Before I walked over to him someone came in the club looking for someone and shot at the ceiling.

We all darted towards the door trying to get out when the the lights went out. I felt someone grab me and my feet weren't even touching the ground anymore. Whoever it was their hands were cold as fuck and I knew as soon as I could see I would slap the absolute shit out of them. We got outside and I tried to get down. "Put me the fuck down!" I screamed. I tried clawing at his hands but he seemed to enjoy it. "Calm down.. I'm not here to hurt you." He said covering my eyes with one hand. "Let me go now!" I screamed again. "Not until you stop screaming." He said calmly. I got really upset but I decided to stop cause I don't like feeling vulnerable. "Good girl." He said putting me down.

"What was all that fuss about?" He asked teasing me for how I was acting. I folded my arms and started to walk away. He pulled me closer to him and held onto me tightly. "Where are you goinggg?" He whined. "I have friends to find... unlike you." I said shoving his hand off me. "Oh that question was rhetorical... you're not going anywhere." He said grabbing my wrist. "You don't even have your shoes on and you cut yourself." He said looking down at my feet. He threw me over his shoulder and like the brat I am I started kicking and screaming. He didn't seem to mind considering he didn't say anything. I was slightly tipsy but I was sober enough to know I didn't want to go anywhere with him.

After a while of walking I started to settle down. I was too tired to try and fight him and I got comfortable since I didn't have to walk. "You finally done?" He asked teasing my behavior again. I stayed silent until I heard a car door open. He sat me down in the passenger side and looked at my foot. "It's not too bad but still." He said to himself. Someone walked up behind him and he pulled a gun on them. "What." He said firmly. "Who's the girl?" They asked. "No one to me." He said shrugging his shoulders. My eyes widened and I got angry. "Yeah well apparently she's got some connection to who shot up that club..." they said, "and someone's gotta make up for it." He looked at me and saw the look on my face. He looked back the person and said, "fine.. she's all yours."

I get extremely angry and started screaming bloody murder. He tried to pull me out the car but I wouldn't move. Now that I could see this tall tatted man was trying to grab me and I basically threw the biggest tantrum. "I'm not making up for shit!" I screamed. He smiled at me then pointed the gun at the tall man. "Leave her here. She doesn't wanna go." He said firmly. The man got annoyed as if he wasn't getting paid enough and walked off. He turned back at me and smiled. "Why didn't you wanna go with him?" He teased. "Fuck you. And fuck your bright ass hair. And whatever gang you're affiliated with." I said angrily. "That's not very nice." He pouted bringing the gun to my head. "If you're gonna shoot me you better make sure I die otherwise you'll never hear the end of it." I said firmly. He looked down at me as if he was shocked.