Chapter 8

Song by Taylor Swift.  Video by Pillow.

It's funny that I came across this and realized how this song fits Kristine.  I used to listen to it all the time.  It wasn't planned, but while I was writing the first draft I knew I had to include it.

To make things clear, Kristine doesn't look like Taylor swift apart from having blonde hair.  I imagine Kristine's singing voice to be similar, by encourage you to have your own voice in your head for her if you want :)

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

"You wrote a love song?"  Jordan asked

Kristine handed them a handful of songs for them to read the next day to pass the time.  Her face turned red as she grabbed the one that Jordan was holding.  "Oh, that is just a fictional scenario," she relied coolly.  It was true, or maybe not exactly.  She honestly wasn't sure anymore.

"Can I see it?"  Levi asked.

"Sure."  She shrugged and casually handed it to him.

"I like it.  We should totally record this one too."

She laughed.  "I would like that.  It would he fun."

"Do you want to do that today?"  Jordan asked.

"Wait?  So sudden?"

"I think that's a good idea.  I mean, what else are we doing today?"  Levi pointed out.  "Besides, Miley will be hanging out with her friends at another party again at this point.  All my stuff is at my house."

"I guess that's what we're doing today," Kristine said.

That was not what she expected she would be doing that day, but it was far better than sitting around or dealing with more drama.  After eating leftover pizza, they drove to Levi's house.  He took them into his recoding room.

"Sweet!  You never took me in here before," Jordan exclaimed.  "Dang, your guitars are so cool!"

"Glad you like them because you'll be using one," Levi chuckled.