Chapter 15

Jordan rolled his skateboard to his school

Jordan rolled his skateboard to his school. He figured it was better than walking and he was in the mood. There wasn't much ice, so it was decent enough to skateboard on.

He reached the sidewalk for the school grounds. Singing, he pulled his earbuds and began to slowly wheel his skateboard up to the door. He pulled out his phone to turn off his music. Not paying attention, he didn't notice someone walk in front of him and he made them almost fall, but they caught themselves.

"Oh, sorry-"

She turned around. Shit. It was Kim. The girl that coincidentally ran into him the day before.

The senior burst into laughter. "Hey, what goes around comes around, right? I need to look where I'm going."

Jordan picked up his skateboard. "I was the one not watching."

"Jordan, right?" She asked casually.

"Yeah. Kim, right?"

She grinned. "You actually remembered?"

He shrugged. "Well, it is kind of easy to remember. I memorize names quickly. So I'm told anyways." They slowly walked up the sidewalk.

"So... Uh... Are you dating anyone?"

Jordan looked at her.

Her face turned cherry red. "I'm sorry. Was that too blunt? God, I'm sorry. I have no filter."

Jordan looked ahead of them, slightly blushing. He was feeling too uncomfortable, for it being seven forty five in the morning. "But no. I'm not."

"Oh, cool. Single Pringles," she chuckled nervously.

God. She was such an awkward mess. "You a transfer?"