78

Sandro's P.O.V :

As the days, weeks, months and years passed by after that most tragic night of my life, I decided to heal and live a peaceful life here in London. everyday is a new beginning for me, waking up at 10 A.M going to work at 11 and going home at 10 P.M.

Living alone was not that easy as you think since, I used to live with her for more than 3 years. I'm waking up with her by myside, we eat together, we're living the same life but...she has defeated, she gave up. because of those people who judged her.

I felt bad cause as her boyfriend, I must protect and shield her against the judgemental society and what happens? I failed doing it. In all that years that she's with me I'm the happiest.

Ang sarap sa pakiramdam na kasama mo siyang mapagod sa trabaho tapos pahinga ninyo ang isa't isa. hindi din ganon katagal dahil siya mismo ay napagod na.

I'm still upholding her promises though I have a huge trust issues on her now because she also promised me that she wouldn't left me that night but she does.

but if it is God's will, our path will cross again.

I love you...I can't love nobody anymore Sandro, I promised.

till our next eclipse my moon.

"I'm still hoping to see you again Lallaina" I sighed. I still hear her voices here, am I crazy? or she just still driving me insane?

I want to help many people in the Philippines but how can I help them, if I cannot help myself? siguro ay tsaka ko nalang ulit papasukin ang Politika kapag handa na ako at kaya ko na ulit.

They were finding Laine through out the country, pero ni isang bakas ng Lallaina Hudson ay wala silang nakikita. why did you disappear that fast? why did you leave me this fast Laine?

Many of my questions were answered by myself also. I understand her side, she's not as strong as me but I was not as independent as her. she can stand on her own, she's just scared cause she might get criticize by many people.

"It's 4 years, and I'm still missing you" I whispered, while looking at my lockscreen.

Lifetime gift? what's the lifetime gift that I brought to her? the necklace? the memories?

"Sandro you need to come home, ilang years ka nang hindi umuuwi sa mga birthday's namin" Mom called me, a week before Simon's 34th birthday and she's convincing me to go home!

"Mom, I have so many appointments and works here. I can't go home--"

"Sandro we missed you! Vinny's also leaving after Si's birthday, let's have a bond lang" pinipilit niya talaga ako.

"Mom--"

"I will not give the title of your house dito sige!" she blackmailed me.

"I'll try mom" I sighed.

"Bakit itatry pa?! pwede naman umoo, pero kung si Laine ang usapan syempre baka wala pang isang minuto may ticket ka na" sambit ni Mom.

"Yeah" nakangiti kong sambit.

"Hmm, ewan ko sa'yo! basta umuwi ka sa birthday ng kapatid mo okay?" he said and I nodded.

"Okay, take care mom. Love you" I hung up.

I'm still not ready to face the people in the Philippines. for sure many T.V networks will invite me for an interview, and of course I will accept their offer just to make things clear for the past issues.

"Should I go home?" I asked myself while sippin' some wine here in our house.

Yeah, I should go home but I will just stay there for a couple of days or week dahil wala namang reason para mag stay ako doon. but if I find the reason to stay...then I will stay.