.10.

"Where are they?" Five queried Eleven as soon as she awoke

"Funeral," El shrugged, "Are you okay?"

She nodded to the girl and shakily arose from the couch.

"Mike worried," She informed her.

"Worried? Why?"

"For you," She added, "Been gone for a while."

"Oh," She bit her lip, "Sorry."

Eleven hummed in response and returned to the toy she was messing with. Five sat next to her friend. "You saw policeman?" El prompted, surprising her.

"What?"

"You woke up, said you saw 'dada'," She explained, "Was 'dada' policeman?"

Five sighed, "Yes."

"What are you going to do?" She worried for her.

"Can't do anything," Five shrugged, "Bad men are still here."

"So?" Eleven frowned, "You said you miss him."

"So... somehow I end up with bad men," She snapped, "Bad men already took me! They take me again!"

El looked at her in shock before looking away, "Sorry."

Five sighed guilty, "No I am... if I find him, what if he thinks I'm a monster?" The two remained silent. "What if he doesn't want me?" Five began to cry, "What if I scare him?"

Eleven said nothing, still but shuffled closer to her and wrapped her small arm around Five's shoulder.

"He won't," El told her, quietly, "But if he does, I family now, remember?"

Five hugged the girl back and gleamed, "Yeah, family."