.14.2.

"Will you stop pacing?" Mike sharply told Dustin

To which, Dustin did not and began to rant once more, "It's been way too long. Do you know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe this is a trap and the bad men are coming to get us right now."

"It's not a trap," Lucas exclaimed, "Why would the chief set us up? Nancy, maybe, but the chief?"

"He wouldn't," Five insisted but Dustin just ignored her, "Lando Calrissian."

"Would you shut up about Lando?" He snapped.

"I don't feel good about this," Dustin said before shouting, "I don't feel good about this!"

"When do you feel good about anything?!" Lucas screamed back making Five put her hands over her ears.

Just when she thought they calmed down, two cars pulled into the junkyard; assuming it to be Hopper, the kids ran to the front of the bus but promptly hid away when it was clear it was not. "Lando," Dustin repeated as he crouched down, while Lucas looked to Mike, "Do you think they saw us?"

"Both of you, shut up."

Five slid to the ground, tears springing to her eyes, "He wouldn't do that, Mike. He wouldn't."

"What?" He whispered back.

"Hopper, he wouldn't."

But then a hand pulled open the bus door, the kids preparing for the worst until a bang echoed through the vehicle and the sounds of the other men getting taken out, urged them to stand up - everyone but Five.

A tall man stumbled on board and scanned through the kids before calling out, "Sarah?" Five's breathing got heavier, "Or... oh shit what was it?... Five?"

Five bolted up and came to the centre of the aisle.

"Hop?"

A smile erupted on his face, "Yeah, Hop."

And with that, Five sped through the bus and into Hopper's arms.

"Not Lando?" She murmured into his neck, causing him to laugh.

"What are you talking about, sweetheart?"

Reluctantly Hopper pulled away and looked over the girl. "Not Lando," She stated before throwing herself on him again.

"Sure, thing, kid," Jim closed his eyes, trying to hide his tears, "Not Lando."

"Holy shit," Dustin bellowed - ruining the moment, "Are you her dad?"

Mike's face turned pale as he connected the dots as well, "Oh, shit."