.11.

"Oh, no," Dustin exclaimed as he looked down to his compass

"Oh, no," Dustin exclaimed as he looked down to his compass. Once the boys returned from the funeral they explained to the girls about the flea and the acrobat. Soon after Dustin made the discovery about the compasses, which brought them on a journey through Hawkins to find the 'gate'. Of course, both Eleven and Five knew where the aforementioned gate was located but decided it was safe not to know. Also without the knowledge of the boys nor Five, Eleven was changing the course of the compasses, which now Dustin realised.

"What's, 'oh no'?"

"We're headed back home," Dustin fretted, causing a discussion to break out between the boys, while Eleven and Five remained quiet. As they walked Five knew something was wrong with El but was sure it was due to how close they were getting to finding the gate.

"She's been acting weirder than normal," Suddenly Lucas announced, bringing Fives attention back to the group. Guilty, Eleven refused to meet anyone's eyes. "If she can slam doors with her mind, she can definitely screw with a compass," He spitefully continued.

"Why would she do that?" Mike butted in.

"Because she's trying to sabotage our mission! Because she's a traitor!" He sneered.

"Lucas, what are you doing?" Mike questioned as he grew closer to both girls.

Five grabbed a hold of Elevens hand and pushed her a bit behind her.

"You did it didn't you?" Lucas glared at the now crying girl, "You don't want us to find the gate. You don't want us to find Will."

"Leave her alone," Five spoke in the most intimidating voice she could muster, but Lucas remained undeterred.

"Admit it!" He yelled, Eleven replying with a weak 'no', "Admit it!"

Abruptly, Lucas pushed past Five and grabbed El's sleeve, where blood was stained into the fabric. Five gaped at the girl, "El?"

"Fresh blood, I knew it," He threw her arm down, "I saw her wiping her nose on the tracks! She was using her powers!"

"Bull!" Mike returned, "That's old blood, right, El?"

But she said nothing.

"Right, El?" Five repeated Mike's words, "Eleven?"

"It's..." She struggled, "It's not safe."

"What did I tell you?" Lucas screamed in Mike's face, "She's been playing us since the beginning - they both have!"

In response, the boy scoffed, "That's not true. They helped us find Will!"

"Find Will?" mockingly Lucas wondered around the junkyard, "Find Will? Where is he, then? Huh? I don't see him."

"You know what I mean."

Dustin stayed back, stressed, as his two best friends argued back and forth. "No, I actually don't. Just think about it, Mike. They could've just told us where the upside down was right away, but they didn't," He asserted, "She just made us run around like headless chickens!"

"Alright that's enough," Dustin attempted to get in between the boys but Lucas pushed him back, "No! They used us, all of us! They both helped just enough so that they could get what they wanted - food and a bed. Hell, she's even got you looking for her 'dada' or some other bull!"

Five scowled at his words - was that what he really thought of them? Eleven looked to Five anxiously but all she got in return was a glare.

"They're like stray dogs," He remarked.

"Screw you, Lucas!" Mike got in his face.

"No, screw you, Mike. You're blind... you're blind because you like that a girl's not grossed," He stared directly at Five, "But wake up, man! Wake the help up! They know where Will is and they're letting him die in the upside down!"

"Shut up!" Mike shrieked.

"For all we know, it's her fault..." Lucas taunted, "We're looking for some stupid monster... but did you ever stop to think that maybe they're the monsters?"

"I said shut up!" Mike snapped and threw Lucas to the ground.

"Stop!" Five yelled as they both began to wrestle on the ground.

"Knock it off, you idiots!" Dustin drew closer to the pair, "Mike, get off!"

"Stop it!" She screamed again, as Lucas got on top of Mike and before they knew it, Five let out a bloodcurdling scream that threw Lucas across the yard.

"Jesus!" Both boys rushed over to their now unconscious friend, while Eleven watched Five with widened eyes.

"Lucas, c'mon, wake up," Mike and Dustin said, trying to revive the boy.

"Why would you do that?!" Mike turned to face Five, "What's wrong with you?!" The girl began to sob at his words and ran her hands through her hair - tugging it ever so slightly. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I-I'm sorry," She wailed, stumbling away from the scene before taking off, leaving behind her new friends, which only came to their attention when Lucas regained consciousness.

"Where's Fi?" Mike stuttered, looking to Eleven who shook her head. "Gone."

"No," He pushed himself up and ran up the hill, shouting her name. "Five!"