~AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!!!!

~!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE TOA SERIES DO NOT CONTINUE ON READING!!!! IF YOU DO, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO STOP RIGHT THERE BEFORE YOU CONTINIUE~~!!

SPOLIER; Jason is dead. Pretty much

NOTE FROM COCOA.1313: I made this up randomly at like, 3 am, so it probably won't make any sense at all. After the whole "REMEMBER! GO!!" Shit that went down in TOA; I stopped reading the PJO series because I was pissed off at Uncle Rick, and so it's (the info and stuff) all hazy and fuzzy in my brain right now.

Pretty much, don't take my word for any of the information that might be in here: I haven't read PJO is a while, but I saw a meme on Pinterest and it got me thinking.

Tip: sentences with (*) next to them imply change in tone, as well as whatever actions they may be doing. Also things that are in ALL CAPITALS AND HAVE THEIR OWN LITTLE SPOT are typically more actions. It's initially written to sound like you, the reader, are just listening to a Podcast gone wrong, but I did add in some description in (brackets)so you'll have a very general idea of what things look like.

[Re-read the thing: it's like a screenplay/Podcast/ script thingy. Idk. I was too lazy to add details and stuff so I just did it screenplay style. J]

TW:

-Talk of death/pain

-Some (very minor) sexual implications

-SPOILERS (Don't say I didn't warn you cuz I did: twice!)

-Violence/gore

-Yelling

-Swearing

-Emotional Issues

WARNING: You might cry. J

No hate speech, this is for fun, no weird ships or anything like that and no hating on ANYONE in this story. No smut.

Also, my humor is broken, so it'll be cringe but I tried to make it as funny as possible, because PJO/HOO/TOA is nothing without Percy and Leo's humor to help it along.:) (In my opinion)

Anyways. ENJOY!