1.5: A Miracle

CLARISSE:* now standing up * that was the most chaotic thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

EVERYONE NODS AS IF AGREEEING.

COACH: That's what you get with Demi-gods, half of which are riddled with ADHD.

EVERYONE NODS AGAIN, ACCEPTING THIS TIDBIT OF INFORMATION.

MR. D:*blandly and bored* so sorry to interrupt this fascinating display, but Percy, you better get to the Big House pretty quick. The fire is out but we need your help with that thing * casually raises his eyebrows all dramatically* you know, the thinnnnnnngggggggggg

PERCY: *frowns* Thing? what- * jumps like someone stabbed him in the bollox* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That thing! Otay.

PERCY WALKS OUT, BUT NOT BEFORE GIVING ANNABETH A PECK ON THE CHEEK ON HIS WAY OUT.

EVERYONE LOOKS STUNNED AT HIS OUTBURST, ANNABETH BLUSHING SLIGHTLY AT HIS OPEN DISPLAY OF AFFECTION. (#PERCABETH)

MR.D: See you at the THING. * snaps his fingers and disappears*

STUNNED SILENCE

PIPER: Did Mr. D just call Percy by his name?

COACH: *now nibbling on a piece of notebook paper with what looks like a cartoon drawing of Leo in a bathtub of money* yup.

LEO: *nods* Pretty much.

ANNABETH: * rubs forehead like she is currently rethinking all her life choices* Yup.

FRANK: Ha-ha, now-

HAZEL: - that's a miracle.

LEO: *irritated* could you stop finishing each other's sentences? I'm literally a seventh wheel. Don't needa rub it in. (#seventhwheelcrew->)

CLARISSSE: *disgusted but fascinated* this is the weirdest group of people I have ever had the misfortune of accompanying.

LEO: *grins wickedly* you should see us on Karaoke night at Camp Jupiter!

ANNABETH: Leo, shut up. You always try to sing 'Careless Whisper' only to start bawling your eyes out when you reach the whole, *sings like a bloody angel* 'We would've been so gooooooooooood together' part

EVERYONE CHEERS. EXCEPT COACH, WHO HAS FALLEN ASLEEP ON LEO'S BED.

LEO: *blushes* I am an emotional guy, okay?

FRANK: yeah, well at least you can sing. Hazel over here, though, *winces*

HAZEL: *smacks Frank in the bicep with an audible THAWK* Shut up. I'm an angel. Plus if my voice is so bad-