1.1: Clarisse gets ~zen~

*Sound of LEO getting up and CLARISSE taking his spot*

* Footsteps fade into the distance and you hear a door slam shut*

CLARISSE: *mutters* such a drama queen...I didn't stomp that hard...

*Seems to remember she's on Live*

CLARISSE: Hello, listeners. Clarisse here and we're gonna talk about... *sound of papers being flipped*

CLARISSE: What in the Mighty Mars...? Why was Leo going to talk about the weight and volume of steel bolts???

*Sound of notebook being slammed shut*

CLARISSE: So we're not going to be talking about that. Instead, today we're gonna talk about the importance of control and how to master your inner rage.

CLARISSE: Before we begin, let's take a deep breath in....

*deep breath fills the mic, making it all static*

CLARISSE: And out...

*Her exhale makes the mic sound like it's in a hail storm*

CLARISSE: *sounding all calm and Zen-like* Okay, wonderful. I want you to find a comfortable spot on the floor or at least someone where to sit comfortably...

*shuffling sounds, presumably her getting comfortable*

CLARISSE: great. Let's put our palms together,*faint sound of hands meeting* and make sure your legs are crossed and we're going to press out hands, still clasped together, gently against our chests like so, and then we're going to lean forward, pulling our arms behind our heads.

CLARRISE: *something pops, sounding like a gun* Ahhhh, did you hear that? That was my shoulder. Now, make sure your torso is straight and we're going to...

*sound of movement and a metal clank*

CLARISSE: Why are there black spots in his sheets?

CLARISSE: *gasps* Oh my Gods, please let that just be oil-

CLARISSE: *another loud popping sound* OUCH! Oh shit...

*Faint sound of door opening and footsteps getting closer*

FEMALE VOICE: Clarisse! There you are! Leo finally got Percy out and now it's time for-

*Curtain slides across metal pole even farther, revealing Clarisse, her hands behind her head, arms extending straight out*

PAUSE.

CLARRISE: *sheepish* Heyyy, Annabeth.

ANNABETH: *sounding very perplexed and confused* Are you meditating?

CLARISSE: ...

SILENCE THEN FOOTSTEPS AS ANNABETH COMES CLOSER.

ANNABETH: Why are you bent like that? And what's up with the microphone?

DOOR OPENS.

PERCY RUNS IN, COVERED IN PALE YELLOW MELTED BUTTER.