1.2: Blue

MALE VOICE: Hey, Annabeth, Leo said he's gonna use the butter from my legs to make grease for some burgers. You in?

ANNABETH: Not now, Percy, I'm talking to Clarisse. And why is there butter in your hair? We didn't even put it there-

PERCY: Clarisse? Where-

FOOTSTEPS COME CLOSER AND THEN PERCY YELPS.

PERCY:*shrieks* WHY IS YOUR ARM BEHIND YOUR BACKKKKKKK!!???

ANNABETH: *laughs* She's stretching, Sea Weed Brain, chill.

CLARISSE: ...

PERCY: *sounding mildly concerned* Okay, but why is her face like, really red?

ANNABETH: What?

PERCY: Look, her face looks just like yours did when you first say Reyna and you thought we'd fu-

ANNABETH: *raises eyebrow*

CLARISSE: *sounding strained* Hm?

PERCY:*Smartly stops talking*

PERCY: *sounding scared* Anyways, she's really red is what I'm trying to say.

ANNABETH: *looks at Clarisse, whose face is, in fact, a brilliant red* Are you okay??

CLARISSE: *sounding pained* No, my shoulder is locked.

ANNABETH: Shit! I'll go get Coach Hedge – he can do his weird Satyr thing or something

SOUNDS OF ANNABETH RUNNING OFF, PRESUMABLY TOWARDS THE DOOR. HER FOOTSTEPS FADE UNTIL THEY STOP AND A DOOR CLOSES GENTLY.

CLARISSE:*panicked* Wait! No! Don't leave me with this imbecile!

PERCY: *highly offended* Imbecile?! Who you calling an imbecile-

CLARISSE: *curtly* you. Literally no one likes you, dude.

PERCY: Plenty of people like me!

CLARISSE: Who?

PERCY: *listing people on his fingers, which are stained neon blue* Leo, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Nico...

CLARISSE: *snorts*

PERCY: *defensive* what? Nico likes me!!!

CLARISSE: *Amused* Oh realllly? I thought he said that you weren't his-

PERCY: *tightly* DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTIENCE!

CLARISSE: *pause* -His type.

PERCY: *horrified whisper* she said it.

CLARISSE: *Jovial mixed with faux innocence/confusion * I thought you didn't care anymore?

PERCY: *too quickly* I don't care. I'm just annoyed because everyone thinks I spent two weeks crying my cabin after Nico said that-

CLARISSE:*deadpan* you did. I saw you screaming into your pillow after Nico held hands with Will during campfire-

PERCY: *stand-off-ish* the smoke hurt my throat and so I was crying because it hurt so badly. End of story.

CLARISSE: *deadpan* you literally yelled,*drops her voice down two octaves and wails, mimicking PERCY* "WHY AM I NOT YOUR BLOODY FREAKING TYPE? SUNNY D ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD!"

PERCY: * exasperated* But it's not though! It's so overrated!

CLARISSE: *Utterly enjoying herself* and the next day, didn't you force Mr. D and Chiron to ban Sunny D from the drink menu? Mr.D literally had to speak to Zeus so Sunny D wouldn't show up in the cups. They had a whole council meeting any everything. *pause* Apollo was very offended.

PERCY: *Exasperated* it has wayyy too much sugar for all the ADHD kids running around here to consume! *

CLARISSE: *deadpan* you ate an entire three layered neon blue cake this morning for breakfast, along with blue soda to help 'wash it down'.( you can hear the air quotes as she says them) You're hands are still stained from not using a fork.