PODCAST TWO: WE ALMOST KILL CHIRON

ALLOTTED TIME: 20 minutes and 37 seconds

(THEY'RE ALL IN THE BIG HOUSE NOW, SEATED AROUND THE MEETING TABLE/ POOL TABLE. THEY CONSIST OF: FRANK ZHANG, HAZEL LEVESQUE, ANNABETH CHASE, PERCY JACKSON, LEO VALDEZ, PIPER MCLEAN, COACH GLEASON HEDGE, CLARISSE DA LA RUE, CHIRON, WILL SOLACE, NICO DI ANGELO, MR. D, AND A FEW OTHERS I'M TOO LAZY TO INCLUDE)

CHIRON: (who is currently in his wheelchair) Leo, is it really needed to record this meeting? It's not exactly meant to be shared with the world.

LEO: *ruffled* hey, listen. My followers need to be aware-

CLARISSE:*snorts* what followers? The 1200 from last time?

PERCY: * irritated and sounding all cool and mature and serious* Clarisse-

CLARISSE: *pissed* Don't 'Clarisse" be, you little shrimp!

PERCY: *angry* Shrimp?! You know who's a shrimp? Maybe the person who got her ass handed to her by toilet water!

CLARISSE: *raging* Oh, you wanna go there, Barnacle bal-

WILL: *shouting* Stop it, you two! Just cut it out for once, okay? Thalia is missing and-

NICO: -And someone blew up a cabin dedicated to a sacred god. So freaking chill, for two seconds, alright?

*silence and you hear a few people sit back in their chairs*

*someone snorts and then you hear a thud followed by a yelp as if someone *cough cough* Percy *cough cough* get kicked by someone *cough cough* Annabeth *cough cough**

ANNABETH: *sounding bad* Leo, I'm sorry, but Chiron is right. It's not good for you to be sharing this with-

LEO: *butts in mid sentence* I just wanna remember it, okay? Not post it, but remember it. Because you never know. Someone here might die and you may want to hear their voice again because you realize that time flies fast and- *voice cracks and he trails off*

*tense sad silence fills the air at what he's implying*

LEO: *clears throat* so, yeah. Imma record.

CHIRON: You're right Leo, I'm sorry.

CLARISSE: What? You're just gonna let him-

FRANK: Shut up.

CHIRON: Frank-

MR. D: No, no,no,no. I agree. Everyone shut up.

WILL: *bewildered* did you just agree with Frank?

MR.D: Who?

WILL: Frank. You know, Frank Zhang?

MR.D: Franny Thong?

PERCY: * dies with laughter*

ANNABETH: *laughs lightly*

FRANK: *snorts*

LEO: *giggling* BAHWHAHAHAHA... you said ~thong~ *dissolves into a fit of giggles*

MR.D: *annoyed* this is taking too long and I have thing to do.

PERCY: Since when do you do stuff?

MR.D: Excuse me?

PERCY: ...

MR.D: *satisfied* as I thought. Continue.

CHIRON: Nico, you said you were by the cabin when it exploded. What'd you see?

NICO: Well-

PIPER: Hold up. You were at the cabin when it exploded?

NICO: Mhm.

PIPER:*sounding accusing* Why???

NICO: *perplexed* Um...

WILL: *annoyed and protective-ish* Hold up, Barbie. Since when is this an interrogation? He was walking to see me when the cabin blew up. End of story.

PIPER: *rudely* Well, if he did it, it isn't the end of the story. He-

HAZEL: *Sister Mode Activatedddd* What the Hades are you saying, Piper? Are you accusing Nico of blowing up the Zeus cabin?

PIPER: ...

HAZEL: Why in the world would you think that? He's done nothing wrong.

PIPER: I mean, didn't he pretend not to know Percy after his memory got wiped? He's not exactly trust worthy.

*Dead Silence (:D I'M LITERALLY SO FUNNY!)

*********************************************************

(BTW, I AM NOT TARGETING PIPER OR HATING ON HER. SHE IS A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING AND I LOVE HER. I JUST NEEDED SOMETHING TO ADD ~*SPICE~* TO THE CHAPTER AND THIS WAS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND)