2.1: #Catfight

(NOTE: Everyone is staring at Piper and Hazel, both of which are standing up. Nico sits between them, bewildered. Everyone else is shocked – minus Mr.D, who sips his Coke casually)

PERCY: *voice strained* Piper, I get it, okay? He died and Nico's dad is the god of the Underworld. But, come on. You don't seriously think that Nico-

PIPER: *huffs*

PERCY: *shocked* oh my gods, you do! You totally do!

ANNABETH: *sounds of her standing up as well- her voice sounds sad* Piper-

PIPER: What? Are you seriously going to stand there and tell me that it's not even the slightest but suspicious that Nico, of all people, was there when-

HAZEL & PERCY & WILL & FRANK: *majorly pissed now*'Of all people'?!

CLARISSE: *soothing* Piper, calm down.

PIPER:*agitated* Calm down? Clarisse, no offense, but you have no right to tell me to calm down! Thalia is missing, the Hunters are gone, the Zeus cabin, HIS cabin, just got blown up; along with everything he might have had in there! Do not tell me to calm down!

*The room dissolves into chaos – Will being a protective BF, hazel a good sister, while Piper argues with Percy and Annabeth about the hunters. Chiron yells to get them to settle down, which doesn't work in the slightest*

NICO: *yells REALLY loudly* ENOUGH!

*everyone goes silent*

NICO: Look, I didn't blow up the cabin, Piper, if that's what you're concerned about. And I will admit, it makes sense that you're so upset: Thalia is the last thing you have of J-

PIPER: *broken AF* don't say his name, please.

NICO: *sighs* okay, I won't. But, Piper, I promise you, we will fin Thalia, and we'll find whoever did this, alright?

*Silence*

*someone sneezes *

ANNABETH: Leo, seriously? Now? Why do you always sneeze at the worst possible times?

LEO: *defensive* its dusty okay?!It's allergies or whatever.

PERCY:*confused* I thought you said you don't have allergies. In fact, you bragged to me that you didn't.

LEO: ...

CHIRON: *sounding defeated* Can we get back on track, please?

FRANK: * literally random AF* I'm lactose intolerant.

*HAZEL AND PERCY SNORT, REMEMBERING WHEN HE FIRST SAID THAT*

FRANK: *sad boi now * and I like ice cream....

(:DD)

WILL:*confused* what does that have to do with anything?

NICO: *amused* Babe, this is the most chaotic friend group you will ever see. Just don't question it.

WILL: *gasps* DID YOU JUST CALL ME BABE?!!!!

NICO: ...

PERCY: *whines* OH COME ON!

ANNABETH: Uh, ouch?

PERCY: *terrified* Sorry *pause* babe.

HAZEL: *proud sister* Go, Nico!

FRANK: *laughs*

LEO: *confused as to what the deal is, but doesn't want to be left out * YES!

*Silence*

CHRION: *scarily calm voice* could you all sit down so we can talk about this for once? Actually talk? Because the longer you waste time, the farther Thalia gets and the less information we'll gain.

PERCY:*calm* Chiron is right, guys. We need to figure this out. *pause* Even though I don't get why he called HIM babe and not-

EVERYONE: SHUT UP, PERCY! YOU'RE NOT HIS TYPE, DUDE, SO CHILL OUT! YOU GOT ANNABETH!

ANNABETH: Yeah!

CHIRON: *sighs, defeated*

LEO: Here's an idea. Why don't we ask the oracle for a prophecy? And while a few of us do that, the rest checks out the cabin for any clues as to what happened?

*silence*

ANNABETH: I think that is the smartest thing you've said in your entire life.

LEO: *proud boi right here* Thanks. *Pause* Hey, wait! What was that supposed to mean?!

END OF PODCAST TWO