17. orange

THIRD PERSON

The sunlight greeted Eryn through the slightly opened window of her room. She belted out a yawn as she blindly spot for her phone on the nightstand. The digits shown on the screen made her eyes wide open in an instant, her figure soon heading to the comfort room in rush. There, she did her business and quickly picked something she'll be wearing for today afterwards. It was so unbelievable for her to wake up that late, but then she managed to use the remaining time wisely.

She somehow felt that she's in the mood for wearing an orange-colored strapless dress which ends just above her knees. Decided, she wore it and apply a very little amount of makeup and did some curls in her hair. As soon as she got everything done, she took a final look of herself in front of the body-sized mirror, winking to her reflection because of the satisfactory result.

Perfect.

Just then, she received a message from a friend to which she replied immediately. Her fingers tapped the letters aggressively, a smile creeping on her lips right after hitting 'send'. She must be too excited and looking forward to their first ever bond together without anyone else. Sure it is nerve-wracking, but she constantly reminds herself that he is a good guy and that he would do no harm.