If you were corrupted and Gregory tried to decommission you

Freddy❤️💙

He wouldn't know what to do when he saw you patrolling the main floor with Monty. He couldn't fully believe it was you.

But when Gregory tried to decommission you, he just broke down. He wanted you to be alive but also wanted Gregory to be safe.
But once you were decommissioned and Freddy was upgraded with your parts, he wasn't fully aware at first but he soon realised. Once he did he burst out into oily tears, he never fully forgave the kid for that.

After everything was done and everyone was back to normal, he was so clingy for the next few months.
He has slightly nightmares of what could've happened to you when Gregory decommissioned you.

Montgomery💚❤️

When he found out you were corrupted, he had a mix of emotions... he didn't know how to feel.
But when it came down to Gregory, Monty would let him anywhere near you.

He didn't want to lose any part of you or risk you being dismantled beyond repair.
After everything was back to normal, he still had slight concern when Gregory was close to you.

SunDrop☀️💛

He wouldn't know what to do when he found out you were out to kill Gregory.
He tried his hardest to stop you from hurting anyone or yourself in the process.

But once he found out about what Gregory was trying to do, he could hardly bare it.
He practically locked you in the daycare so you wouldn't get hurt from Gregory.

After everything was done, he acted like his jolly self again but was paranoid of what could've happened if he didn't protect you.

MoonDrop🌑🖤

He was after Gregory too so it was a win win for him.
But once it came to the decommissioning, he was livid. Every chance he got, Moon would try to kill Gregory to protect you.

After everything was done, he hated Gregory more than before this started.

Meer✨💚

She wouldn't know what to do when she found out you were corrupt, she was kinda lost.
But she felt even more lost when she found out about Gregory, she didn't know what to do.

So every time Gregory would get close to you, she distract him and get him away from you.
She didn't want to lose you.

Once everything was done, she didn't talk as much.
She just kinda shut down when everything was back to normal.