You get upgrades! [REQUESTED]

Another fabulous request by Plague! You deserve a cookie! 🍪

Freddy💙❤️

He hasn't seen you all day, which made him gravely worried.

Once his work was done, he went over to your room and knocked. Slightly hearing a faint "come in!"
Which he did, for his eyes to meet with yours as he realised what has been keeping you from him.

There were skilfully placed bandages on the upgraded areas around your body since an accident occurred while during the upgrading process, 2 mechanics were harmed.
You weakly smiled at him from your sofa, you were on restricted power so it was quite hard to do anything.
After his freak out over it, he started to calm down and relax.

Gregory was quite fond of your upgrades but not fond of the fact that now you can crush him in one hand.
Freddy, once you recovered was dying to test out your new abilities. But he was worried of if your upgrades would backfire.

Montgomery❤️💚

He didn't give the remotes of a sh!t. He freaked out when he saw you but after that he didn't care if you strangled a child with your new abilities. He would laugh if anything. ( 😂 )

SunDrop☀️💛

You walked into the very bright daycare at nearly midnight because the upgrades took longer than expected because another upgraded animatronic nearly strangled a child to death while Montgomery the Gator laughed. ( 😂)
You were tired and drowsy when you walked in.

"OH HO HO!" You heard as you knew exactly who that was, you opened your droopy eyes to meet Sunnys as he saw your hurt and tired face.
"Baby? Are you ok?" He said concerned as you practically collapsed onto a bean bag.
A quick "fine" was the only thing you could let out before practically passing out.

Once you're better, most likely he'll be so excited to see your knee abilities. (Will probably be a bit afraid of if you accidentally crush him in a hug but yeah)

MoonDrop🌑🖤

You were already in the daycare when he came back from stalking around the mall.
You were taking in through the tunnels because of the animatronic that strangled that kid, was broken out of their room by Monty. And the people thought it was safer to bring you through the tunnels.

He was confused to see you, slumped halfway way down a beanbag chair.
He finally realised what was happening and went up to you, picking you up and you immediately putting your legs around his waist. You were half knocked out but you vaguely remember him walking to a tiny fort of pillows and blankets.

Once you're willing to get up, he won't really care about the upgrades. He'll just be more afraid of you.

Meer✨💚

Surprisingly, animatronics CAN GET DRUNK.
So when you walked into her room, you found her crying with a bottle of wine in her hand and only one lamp on to illuminate the dark room.
"I thought she loved me!" She said in a fit of sobs as she gulped down more wine.
"Uhm... Faline? Deer? Are you ok?" You said sluggishly, "*surprised sob hiccup* BUBZY! How long were you there!" She said while trying to hide the wine behind her back.

You let out grown of fatigue and discomfort and flopped on her bed.
She put the wine away in a little secret box and went to cuddle you. You tried to stay awake to ask one final question "Deer-... who's 'She'?..." you couldn't keep your eyes open any longer and fell asleep, the only last thing you heard was "No one...No one you need to worry about right now-..."

Once everything is done with, she's quite fascinated with your knew powers, she constantly loves the fact you can see through walls and carry her around.

Gregory🤍💙

He was hanging around with Freddy and their S/O when you burst in with a kick of electricity and excitement.
Freddy looked concerned when you darting eyes landed on Gregory as you picked him up and ran off at full speed.
Freddys S/O giving you a confused look.

You ran around for an hour and finally stopped when you heard "Y/N... can you put me down? I'm gonna throw up..." you looked at his face and saw how sick he was.
He put him down and looked at him, he knew exactly what happened to you but didn't know how to react since he's gotten past the excitement because of Freddy.

He just smiled and waved. (...)

Vanny/Vanessa🔪🔦

After the upgrade, you were trying to find Vanessa because she was the one that forced you to get the upgrades.

You went past the staff girls bathrooms again like last chapter and heard "Y/N...Will you- Will you-! Ugh... that's not going to work either, what would Vanny do?.."
she said sounding fuzzy and confused, until you bursted in- yelling about the upgrades and how it hurt.

She looked at you shocked while holding the box behind her back again, "G-GET OUT!" She said embarrassed.