Fun facts about them!

Freddy❤️💙

• He loves kids (obvi) but is a bit scared to actually take care of one long term because of Gregory.
But will try if you want a kid... or robot thing.

• He, on multiple occasions have scared the living sh!t out of you in the dark because of his glowing eyes.

• During a concert, he nearly fell off the stage because of how much he was rocking out. It was the funniest sh!t you could probably ever see.

• He broke his voice-box once and sounded like a strangled goose for at least 9 1/2 hours because the repairmen didn't have Freddys voice box in stock.

Montgomery💚❤️

• He didn't look where his tail was going once and launched a 5 year old kid across the room,

• He got p!ssed and broke his guitar... on 6 occasions, he has issues.

• You thought it would be funny to play Crocodile Dentist with the sleeping gator and nearly got your finger bitten off. He felt really bad but also called you dumb for it.

• For a concert, he literally launched you across the stage for a dance move. It ended fine but he tried it again at a different show and nearly threw you into the crowd.

SunDrop☀️💛

• He had nearly drowned you in the ball-pit on more than one occasion.

• He's only sweared once, in his entire life. And when he did, it was because a kid threw a recently inflated ball right at his head.

• You wore something moon related once and while you did, he pouted like a child.

• You brought a cat in once and he wouldn't leave it alone, even when the cat tried to run away.

MoonDrop🌑🖤

• You, on multiple circumstances had to hit Moon across the head because he did something you said not to do.

• He's like a child but in an adult creepy body.

• You tried to leave the mall once and he tried to drag you away from the exit, if it wasn't for the fact you would kick him if he did.

• He tries to intimidate you as a joke but that always ends with him flinching away from you.

Meer✨💚

• Actually once was human, surprisingly.

• Had ✨Parent issues✨

• Got so attached to you that she accidentally called you mummy/daddy, she immediately walked away and locked herself in a room.

• She boops your nose and her deer nose together, she doesn't know why she does it.

• She's an animatronic that has fur so on more than one occasion shes asked you to fluff her tail for a show or shoot.

• She drifts off in the middle of conversations, not everyone conversations but weirdly yours. She doesn't know why and she apologises every time.

• This girl be 8,5.

• She actually had a prototype in the time of early Sister Location and still has part of the same memory chip so she still slightly remembers things from Sister Location.