You catch them doing something embarrassing [REQUESTED]

Welcome back the beloved Plague!

Freddy💙❤️

He was walking around the mall as it was closing, keep in mind they haven't cleaned the floors yet so random bits of rubbish was laying around.
Freddy was trying to find you, you meanwhile was walking around a corner. Only to see Freddy, slip on a banana peel and fall back like a cartoon.

You slightly felt bad but not enough to stop your laughter, Freddy turned to see you on the top of the stairs. Nearly p!ssing yourself with the amount of laughter that was occurring.
Freddy fell shy and blushy as he got up and looked away.

Montgomery❤️💚

You two were at Monty Golf on a date, it was his time to hit his ball when he got ready to pud it.
He swung his club way to fast and let go of it, the club hitting him right on the back of his head.

You knew he was fine because he was pretty tough and was in shock, that was until you burst out into a fit of laughter and wheezing.
You sounded like you smoke 50 packs a day, he huffed and growled slightly in embarrassment

SunDrop☀️💛

He does many silly things.
This time he didn't do it intentionally, basically. He drank way to much energy drink and was running around in a fit.

You watched as he ran around the whole Daycare 5 times before he gave up and was walking back to you. Suddenly he had another fit of energy and started to run. That was before he face-planted the cold soft ground, he brushed it off. Not noticing your struggle to hide your laughter.
He then tried to run AGAIN and fell over a second time, you basically gave up and began rolling on the ground in laughter. "H-HEY! ITS NOT F-F-FUNNY!"

MoonDrop🌑🖤

You were relaxing on a plushy shape while Moon was swinging on his strings in the darkness above.

You closed your eyes, only to hear a gasp and a thud.
You quickly opened them to only meet the sight of Moon with his head implanted in the floor like an ostrich.
You immediately started laughing and wheezing at the fact Moon had fell from his strings and imbedded his head in the floor.

Meer✨💚

You two were cuddling and chatting about random stuff, until the conversation shifted to 'Who is better at [    ]' and the first thing was, Splits. You got into a split but didn't touch the floor with your middle.

She giggled and helped you up and went to go into her own split, she hasn't done it in a while and said she had to do stretches first.
Which you were bored about and left for a snack break, only to come back to Meer- being stuck in the splits. "Uhm...Help?" She said awkwardly.
You laughed at the fact at a pro dancer was stuck in the splits.
She playfully glared at you for laughing as you helped her up.

Gregory🤍💙

You two were in the arcade, seeing who can get the most tickets.

He bragged about his arcade skills and it annoyed you greatly as you both left into the opposite parts of the arcade.
You done all the machines and gotten about 2000 tickets. You smugly went to go check on Gregory to see what he's doing.
You looked around for him for an hour and you couldn't find him. This worried you a bit but you kept looking.
You walked pasted a claw machine, only to hear a slam on the window of it.
You looked back to see Gregory in the bloody claw machine.

Your jaw dropped and you began to laugh at the sight. He glared at you laughing.

After you got him out- "Why tf were you in there?"
"There was a unique plushy in there that I wanted to get for you, but I couldn't get it. So I tried climbing inside" he said while holding the unique plushy.
"STILL GOT IT THO-" "You're bringing that back Gregory" Freddy said sternly. "Damn it..."

Vanessa/Vanny🔦🔪

You were walking around the mall, trying to find Vanessa. You got sick of looking and was making your way to the toilets. You walked near the girls toilet and heard "Hey Y/N, I- uhh got you this" you stopped in confusion.

You looked back at the door and put your ear against it, knowing it's Vanessa "No No! That's not going to work, might as well stop for a break"
You got more curious and just decided to walk in, only to see Vanessa, sitting in the counter. With a carrot in her mouth and her holding a very expensive  small box, it looked similar to a ring box but it was slightly bigger.
She looked at you and blushed in embarrassment as she hid the box in her pocket "WTF! GET THE H-HELL OUT Y-Y/N!"

You laughed at this side to Vanessa, you never saw it often.