If they were caught being lovey-dovey with you [REQUESTED]

Thanks for requesting again Plague!

Freddy❤️💙

You two were cuddling and started to pepper kisses on each other's faces in his room.
You two to so busy that you didn't hear Vanessa check up on them. It's her protocol to do so for all the animatronics to see if something happened.
She finally had enough on her third knock and shout.

And just opened the door with her card.
Freddy and you noticed immediately and flew off each other and you falling off the sofa you two were on.
Vanessa looked shocked as you both stared at her.
Freddy cleared his throat "so uhm... Vanessa-"
"No- no- I'm so done with tonight..." she said impatiently as she walked out, swiftly shutting the door behind her.

Montgomery💚❤️

You two were practicing for a show in a spare room, that was until it became a dance party.
Chica was on her way to check on you twos progress when she heard the sound of giggling and laughter coming from your room, which wasn't abnormal but still.

You two got tired of dancing and he just started to hug you from behind, wrapping as much of his body around you while slowly swaying and laying his head on your shoulder.
A few minutes in that sweet moment and Chica burst in, asking what was going on until she noticed the hug you two were paralysed in out of shock.
You two realised this and quickly unraveled each other from their grasp.

She giggled and made a look at you two before leaving, seeing that you two were having fun.

SunDrop💛☀️

You two were talking while all the kids left for the day.
Once you two knew all the children had left, you two started cuddling and Sunny Boi started kissing you.
It tickled and you laughed at the feeling.
That moment lasted a few minutes until a child walked out from behind a stack of cans, looking awkward and embarrassed.

"Uhmmm, have you seen my toy?" The kid asked nervously, looking towards the floor.

MoonDrop🌑🖤

There's really no one how could catch you two in the dark but ok-

You two were play-fighting in that daycare and being childish for once, it's rare in your relationship.
You two were giggling and his giggling was creepy but genuine and it was nice to hear.
Unnnnntil, Vanessa walked into the dark daycare.(GOD DAMN IT VANESSA)
She shined her bright flashlight into the dark room and swayed it around until she spotted something- and that something, was you two. Moon laying under you with a shocked yet annoyed face at the sassy night guard.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! F!CKING FREDDY NOW CREEPY MOON MAN?! UGHHH!"
She yelled in frustration as she huffed out of the daycare. You noticed MoonDrop with embarrassed blush on his pale face until the daycare doors were shut.

Meer✨💚

You had the big idea to challenge a 6,11 strong doe animatronic to "play" wrestle.
Obviously it was that serious of wrestling because she or you didn't want to get hurt.

It was fun till her manager/bff walked in, her face was casual until she realised what you two were doing.
You two froze as she walked in, "uhm... do you mind?" Meer said sarcastically to her friend.
Her friend stood as still as a statue in shock, completely not realising that Meer is practically saying 'GET THE LIVING HELL, F!CK OUT BEFORE I BEAT YOUR HALF METAL HALF SKIN A$S' with her eyes.

Meer got a bit annoyed and got up and pushed her bff to the doorway, not yet out of the room.
Then Meer back up while still in the way of her bff, then she ran up and drop kicked her out the room.

"OW!! YOURE LUCKY IM YOUR FRIEND YOU BAMBI KNOCK OFF MOTHER F!CKER" she said in pain.