If you got a severe injury [REQUESTED]

Thank you for requesting Ally!

Freddy❤️💙

You had slipped down a flight of stairs and broken your arm.
You thought it was fine but when Freddy found out, he thought it was anything but fine.
He hated seeing you hurt or struggling so he tried to help you as much as possible till you fully recovered.
It got slightly annoying after a while because he wouldn't leave you alone and tried to help you with the most simplest of things.

Montgomery💚❤️

You were running around because you had 2 whole energy drinks and was having a major sugar high.
He told you to be careful as he watched you run around.

But he looked away for one second and suddenly you'd tripped over a cleaning bot and hit one of its angles, causing you to have a gash in your leg.
He felt bad but also called you a "dumbass" for tripping over a bot.

He did help you around a lot since obviously you had struggles getting up stairs and the mall is like 30% stairs.
He tried to make you rest so you'd recover sooner and when you'd wake up, he'd be laying on the farthest side of the bed from you.

SunDrop☀️💛

You were crawling around the play area because you felt childish that morning. But you were crawling and forgot about the generator wire and you tripped while crawling.
The decent hard floor made a quite a prominent gash in your chin and it hurt.
You held your chin because it squirted with blood and got out the play tower.

He was a bit concerned when he saw you speed walking out of the daycare without telling him but he didn't want to stop you in case of if it's a emergency.
You came back an hour later while a large bandaged around your chin and neck area.
It hurt to move your mouth slightly so he tried to help you eat and didn't let you speak as much because he didn't like seeing you in pain.

He always disliked the placement of those generators but didn't do anything about it, but he soon moved some so they had less wiring showing.

MoonDrop🌑🖤

It was dark and you was looking where you were going, you tripped and fell right into the plush but metal bars of the daycare play tower.
You had severely bruised your forehead and arm in the fall, you had to go to get help because Moon wasn't there at the time.

Once he found out he was worried of if you'd recover in the day since he's only out at night.
He helped you walked around in the dark so you wouldn't get more hurt.

Meer✨💚

You and her were practicing for a performance coming up but you had forgotten to much on your safety gear.
You ended up twisting your leg and bruising your upper arm.
You squealed in pain as Meer started to panic and got help.

She felt bad even when it wasn't her fault, she would help you around up stairs and stuff- but overly would let you do things on your own.
She knows your limits.