Chapter Six:The Preacher's Daughter

Chapter Six: The Preacher's Daughter.

"Jalyenne, why'd you decide to come here? How'd you know I'd let you stay?" Dustin asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

***

Later in the night Dustin and I were watching the news in his media room.

I was on the Ananda Alert

"Why'd you run away?" Dustin asked.

"My dad" I mumbled but he heard me.

"What'd he do?" He asked while placing his hand in mine.

"He said he doesn't want me in his sight" I replied with tears brimming my eyes as I buried my head in his chest.

He hugged me and I softly cried into his chest.

***

I woke up early next morning and looked at Dustin in his bed. He looked so cute. Wait I can't be thinking that... He's the school's bad boy and player he's basically a manwhore. No! I can't like him.... Or maybe I could like him just a tad.... No! (Stupid conscience) not even a Lil' bit???? No!

I went downstairs into the kitchen and made breakfast.

I felt Dustin's grip on my waist as he placed his chin on my head.

We both ate and he drove me to school.

Today's Friday!!!! I was so happy because we only had one class for the day and the last sessions are Gym and Coach is sick so I only had library and all I had to do was read a book to write a book report on.

After Library class I went to lunch. I stepped in the cafeteria and looked for an empty spot to sit. I saw a table with the head cheerleader, Britney, and she was making herself comfortable on Dustin's lap. (You see now, this is why you shouldn't fall for him)

I later found a spot where Elizabeth and Emma were and they were gesturing for me to sit.

After I ate my lunch, I was called to the principal's office and there stood my father.

"Jaylenne, I'm so glad I found you!" my dad exclaimed as he held me close to him.

"I thought you wanted me out of your sight" I mumbled but he heard.

"Jaylenne, I love you, where were you?" He asked.

"Not home" I replied a bit sassy.

"I'm picking you up from school this evening" he announced as he fled the principal's office.

As soon as I left the principal's office I heard the bell, indicating it was time for gym.

I don't think I should have came to school today. Goddammit! Don't say the Lord's name in vain Jaylenne. God conscience, right now I just don't give a shit about anything. All my life I've been good, but now I think it's about time I break out of my shell.

That's it, I'm skipping school.

I've always been known as daddy's little angel but right now I feel like I wanna straight up diss my father and tell him to eat poop! No that's too nice. I wanna tell him to...

GO TO HELL!!!!!!

I know he wouldn't like to hear that because he's always lecturing to me that I should always pray and ask for forgiveness or pray daily so you can go to heaven. Go to heaven my ass! I'm tired of being perfect, everyone has their flaws and I just got a new one.