Chapter Twelve: Talking Isn't Always A Good Thing To Do

I'm still thinking about my dream last night.... Should I talk to Taylor about it??? No!!! Maybe he'd freak out and leave me... But then I'd have Dustin.... Wait no! Dustin's my friend..... I will talk to Taylor about it...

I drove to Dustin's house in my mom's car and knocked on his door.

Dustin opened the door and he was shirtless... A shirtless Dustin.... Standing right in front of me he looked like he just woke up. He started scratching his bed head which was really cute.

"Hey Dustin, Can I talk to you?" I greeted him with a smile

"Sure, but you'd have to wait a while I haven't ate breakfast yet" he responded

"Ok" I started walking to my mom's car when Dustin dragged me back

"C'mon Brown you can stay, I don't bite, well at least not hard" he winked

I blushed at the sound of Dustin's stupid comment.

I went inside and saw the familiar face of the bright eyed four year old boy, but today he looked less bouncy and happy.

"I can't talk to you today Jaylenne... I have a project to do" he said sadly as he slowly walked outside and hopped in a black van with two other boys about his age sitting in the back and a mom and dad sitting at the front with the dad driving.

Dustin locked the door.

He went over to a coffee kettle and put some coffee on and took out some bagles and popped it in the toaster.

"What'd you wanna talk about?" he asked while gingerly eating some grapes.

"Have you ever had a bad dream?" I asked him while playing with my fingers

"Yea, lots of times" he replied as he took up an apple, dang he eats fast.

"Well, my friend, she had a bad dream and in this dream or nightmare, her boyfriend forced her to do something she didn't want to do-"

His face turned cold, his jaw was clenched and so were his fists tightly around the apple he was eating some time ago.

"Who forced you to do something you didn't want to?" he asked through clenched teeth

"It wasn't me, it was-"

"Cut the crap, I'm not an idiot"

"It was just a bad dream"

"Dreams can turn into reality"

"Taylor!! Happy??? It was Taylor!!!"

"Taylor isn't good for you-"

With tears in my eyes I regretted doing this but I did

"Is it because you can't get me??? Is it because you want me and can't get me???"

His eyes turned cold and now he wasn't angry at Taylor anymore, he was angry at me.

"Jaylenne, you're not important enough to me for me to cry over, you're not important enough to me for me to feel sorry for your stupid ass that can't and won't listen to the right thing to do AND I do not want you... You WERE just my friend now please get out of my house"

"But-"

"Leave!!!"

I didn't move. He came over and roughly picked me up and put me outside and locked his door.

My heart!!!! I'm heartbroken... Does Dustin really mean that???

------------------__________________------------------------

Sorry that it was so short I'll try to make the chapters longer. Don't forget to vote!!!