Chapter Thirteen: Who Says I Don't Love You?

*OK so I decided to write a Dustin POV, I hope you like it... It's the first time I'm changing POV in this book so I might mess up*

~Dustin's P.O.V~

Gosh I hate myself! Sometimes I just wish I could end my life!! I just wanna die! After what happened to my mom and what came of my dad, I vowed to never love again and as I was getting used to that vow, breaking the hearts of my one night stands, getting into fights, this girl came into my life, Jaylenne. Do I love her? I don't even know... I fell for her too many times, I've almost fell in love with her, when I kissed her! I regret that so much....

    Yesterday I had a fight with her, all I was doing was telling the truth, but seriously, it is true, Taylor is no good for her, trust me. She might see me as the bad guy that's trying to ruin her chance of love, but I'm not, just trying to keep her stupid ass from getting hurt, Taylor will hurt her.... Bad!

    Right now I'm in bed, naked lying down next to this girl I slept with last night. Yep! Call me a manwhore or a thot or whatever but this is just the way I try to calm my nerves and try to feel happy. Have sex, go to parties, get drunk, smoke. Yep! I don't even remember last night, but this girl is pretty.

        I heard a knock on the door. I woke up in my underwear pushed last night's blondey out the back and went to the front door and opened it. Wow, if it wasn't Miss Perfect, but today she looked sad, her eyes were all big and puffy, and her eyes were red. This kind of thing actually happens when a person cries too much? Weird, I only saw that in movies and stuff. I know, I care about what happened to her, but being the Dustin Hunter, I stood at the door giving her a puzzled look.

“Yes?" I asked with attitude
“Can I come in?" She asked and her voice cracked a little
“Ha! No, go to your boyfriend"

I know, I seem cold and wicked and evil, truth is, it pains me to see her like this, and I'm just trying to be the bad boy I am, it's really hard to pull off seeing her like this.

“Ok" she replied as she hekd her head down and walked away slowly.

“Ok Fine come in" I called her back

***

~Jaylenne~

“Ha! You wish, even Barney looks better than Taylor Lautner, I say Neymar!" I said to Elizabeth

I realized that I haven't talked to Elizabeth in AGES!!!!

“Nooooo way! Neymar could never be compared to Taylor Lautner" said Elizabeth,

“*scoffs* whatever, I'm gonna get some snacks, don't break anything" I said while walking out of my bedroom

“Hey it's not my fault that Taytay is too sexayy" said Elizabeth while holding up her hands in defeat

I went downstairs and saw my older brother,

“Hey Chad" I greeted while taking out some Doritos
“Are you still you?" He asked

Gosh this boy is dumb!

“What are you talking about?" I asked him

“What's your boyfriend's name?"

“How do you know that I have a boyfriend?"

“Jaylenne! Don't start me! I know you have a boyfriend and you have been failing classes"

“It's Taylor! Taylor's my boyfriend"

“Jaylenne! Are you out of your freaking mind?!? Why Taylor? Are you sick in the head? Hell, do whatever you want to do because I don't care anymore"

He walked away.

I went upstairs and told Elizabeth that she had to leave.

Who could I talk to now??? I don't think there is.... My mom is nowhere to be be found, my dad as well, I know..... I'll talk to Dustin!

Call me crazy, but I mean, Dustin wouldn't mean all of what he said to me, he was just upset.... Right?

***

I knocked on his door. It took a while for him to come downstairs.

Finally he appeared wearing his boxers. He looked so cute with his bedhead.

"Yes?" He asked with a little attitude in his voice

"Can I come in?" I asked and my voice cracked a little

His reply was harsh...

“Ha! No, go to your boyfriend!"

“Ok" I mumbled

"OK, fine come in" he said.

My eyes lit up. I went inside and sat him down.

"No one likes me" I said
"How do you know that?"
"Because-"
"Who says I don't like you?"

Don't fall for his smooth talk Jay! Don't do it!

He came closer and pinned me against the wall and-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was my Dustin POV? If it was good I'll try to make more!

What is wrong with Jaylenne and Dustin???? You tell me....

See ya! In the next chapter of The Preacher's Daughter!!!!